Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Governor Dave Umahi Makes A Baby A Millionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dave Umahi Makes A Baby A Millionaire (657 Views)

Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Governor Dave Umahi Splashes N500m On Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Makes A Baby A Millionaire by CitadeldailyNig: 2:25pm On May 27, 2017
– New born baby becomes a millionaire

A widow, Regina Patrick has been miraculously elevated through Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State and his wife.

The wonderful transformation took place at the Abakaliki Township Stadium, Abakaliki on Thursday when Governor Umahi announced the birth of a baby during a state launcheon party for elders and widows in the state by his administration.

The baby, who arrived few minutes before the governor called out about 1,710 widows to be empowered was, at the same occasion named by the governor as Rachel Mgborie David, a combination of the names of his wife and himself.

Mrs Rachel Patrick with baby Rachel at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.
Governor Umahi went further to donate a sum of N1 million to baby Rachel and directed his Senior Special Assistant on Religious Matters and the Chairman Christian Association of Nigeria, Ebonyi State chapter, Very Rev. Father Abraham Nwali, to open an account for the baby with the money.

It was gathered that Regina Patrick, one of the 1,710 widows from all the political wards in the state, lost her husband six months ago.

Governor Umahi said,

“There is a woman whom I was told gave birth in this celebration ground and as I was deliberating with my wife on how Jesus' wife should be pregnant, they said she took in before her husband died six month’s ago.

We will give that child a name. Her name will be be four, Rachel Mgborie David plus her late dad’s name. Rev Father Nwali will use the sum of N1m to open an account for the child.”

The governor also offered scholarship to her from secondary school to university levels, saying,

"If it pleases God that we are in power after her schooling, wherever we are, we will make her enjoy scholarship for secondary and university."

In an Interview on Friday at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Mrs. Patrick from Amagu Izzi in Abakaliki Local Government Area, said that both her and her baby were in stable condition.

She further explained that the baby gave no sign of arrival until 2pm when she started noticing some changes and decided to rush to any nearby hospital.

She said,

“We went to the stadium because they told us to go there that governor wants to see the widows and it was by 2pm that I started having pains. I was was trying to go to hospital but when we were about to come out , there was big traffic and I gave birth there.

They told me that governor and his wife gave my baby N1 million and gave her scholarship. I am so happy because of how God remembered me through the governor and his beautiful wife. I am thanking him and his wife and I am praying that God will elevate them more.”

This is precisely how it happens when God locates His people.

Source: http://citadeldaily.ng/new-born-baby-becomes-millionaire-governor-umahi-ebonyi-state/
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Makes A Baby A Millionaire by IamProdigy: 2:34pm On May 27, 2017
Get free PROFESSIONAL CALL/BUSINESS CARDS... HERE ON NAIRALAND...
JUST FOR FIRST 10

https://www.nairaland.com/3823330/free-business-cards-design-checkout
Re: Governor Dave Umahi Makes A Baby A Millionaire by udumosam23(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2017
That's my amiable governor. Just as you're there for us, we are also here for you.

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Training For Civil War / I Will React When A Person Is Talking – Senator Bello Fires Back At Dino Melaye / Another Tiv Group, MAFO React To Miyyeti Allah's Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.