Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" (46947 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2017
the hustle is real
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by wawappl: 7:39pm On May 27, 2017
if them don they brag like this that means something is about to happen
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by eezeribe(m): 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
Low self esteem and desperation..
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Kondomatic(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

How will keeping quite convey that message
The message isn't necessary
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 27, 2017
pocohantas:
90% of stolen men carry themselves to the thief!
grin your craze don ripe oo grin grin
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad Please who is Kunle Afonja
you?
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by kingcypress: 7:46pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Your father's superior concubine
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2017
Shortyy:
This one na news so
help me ask my dear
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by lordjojo12: 7:53pm On May 27, 2017
U dz ugly bitch
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Slimzjane(f): 7:54pm On May 27, 2017
wuz kunle afod?
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by dominique(f): 8:14pm On May 27, 2017
All I see in the write-up is low self-esteem and insecurities. Keep him to yourself biko, you don't have to tell us about it
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You do give a bleep ma, lots of it otherwise you wouldn't post this

She simply wants to show her distractors and husband numerous gfs , that no matter what they say to her, about his philandering ways ? She ain't giving up on her home . so ladies out there disturbing this woman , should let her be!
Shes not divorcing kunle , so let her rest. No more aproko to make her explode . grin

Na wa o!
Chai..!

Some women will help one destroy the home and when she packs out of her marriage in rage , the same women will mock her , spite her everywhere she goes that she's a divorcee and kunle chased her out .
God help humans beings to have good hearts, amin Jesu!
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by udison(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2017
Ok...but wats dere to steal...d man sef no fine
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by emperorchedda(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2017
beautiful232:
hahahahahahah

people who don't give a Bleep don't talk bout it..

but you so give a big big Bleep that's why your posting it

smh
Dirty hoee like you forming shitt
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by oodua1stson: 8:42pm On May 27, 2017
Correct woman.

May your days be long and blessed
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by beautiful232(f): 9:06pm On May 27, 2017
emperorchedda:
Dirty hoee like you forming shitt

May someone call your sisters a dirty hoe for the rest of Their life....Amen...
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by drunkpunk(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2017
Ladycloud:
If he beats u up He's still yours... Don't make it our business ooo lipsrsealed
Well spoken
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by honourablelumis: 9:42pm On May 27, 2017
Na osun state poly iree, staff club b dz na
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by OmoOlojijero(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2017
Empress2014:
grin kunle afod?? We don't know him here in Nigeria
you sure you are in Nigeria so?
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by tylesh(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
You do give a bleep ma, lots of it otherwise you wouldn't post this
Please,tell her grin
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by omobabaonibaba(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:

ewuobinkita you're a kid, that's suffering from unavailable toys in the house
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Collins0609(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2017
Yes he is ,and will remain urs
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by emperorchedda(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
beautiful232:

May someone call your sisters a dirty hoe for the rest of Their life....Amen...
You play the guilty card meanwhile you attract the insult to yourself by snubbing harmless messages
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by beautiful232(f): 11:55pm On May 27, 2017
emperorchedda:

You play the guilty card meanwhile you attract the insult to yourself by snubbing harmless messages

oh wow,cause I refused to reply your email?
that makes me a dirt hoe?

its well....no issues...thanks alot
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2017
Ladycloud:
If he beats u up He's still yours... Don't make it our business ooo lipsrsealed
Disappointed cry
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by thinkmoney(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2017
Jh0wsef:
LEAVE KISS FOR NOW. grin grin
Thunder fire your generation
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Motolank: 1:12am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Mtcheew...
Call me when a man makes a post like this.

In year 9000?
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by eclecticbaron: 1:47am On May 28, 2017
Empress2014:
grin kunle afod?? We don't know him here in Nigeria

Omo see punch line! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by Nobody: 2:25am On May 28, 2017
So in terms of WIFE MATERIAL, this is what KUNLE could AFFORD?
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by holluphemydavid(m): 5:43am On May 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Mtcheew... Call me when a man makes a post like this.
Lol, u will wait tire if u are expecting Dat
Re: Kunle Afod’s Wife Desola: "You Might Have Dated Or Kissed Him, But I Don’t Care" by petitejolie(f): 7:40am On May 28, 2017
so u know he sleeps around. wait until he gives u gono, or HIV, or staph. anyway he's still urs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Davido Eats & Smokes Weed In Atlanta Restaurant As He Gets Drunk (Pics, Video) / Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.