Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

D’banj Poses With His ‘just Delivered’ Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Poses With His ‘just Delivered’ Son (553 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Nollywood: Zubby Michael Flaunts His Just Completed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Poses With His ‘just Delivered’ Son by neky2016: 5:08pm On May 27, 2017
Nigerian music star, D’banj, who just welcomed a baby boy he has already christened Daniel with his wife he secretly married last year, Lineo Didi Kilgrow in United States, has taken to his Instagram page to share photo of his son to wish children across the world a ‘happy children’s day’.

Here’s what he wrote as he shared the photo;

“Happy first #ChildrensDay@danieldthird … I can’t really explain this feeling, but I’m so blessed to have you.
Also Happy #ChildrensDay to all the beautiful Children Across Nigeria and the world . God Bless you all.
#kingdoncome“

http://lailasblog.com/2017/05/dbanj-poses-just-delivered-son.html

Lalasticlala

Re: D’banj Poses With His ‘just Delivered’ Son by mexxmoney: 6:26pm On May 27, 2017
Bangalee jnr, kokobaby

(1) (Reply)

See Laura Ikeji's Response To News That She Is A Second Wife... / Davido's Daughter I Made Rock To School In A Grand Style(photo+video) / Sean Kingston Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.