Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,187 members, 7,853,057 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt (671 Views)

Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / Mr Ibu John Okafor On Suicide Battle: How I Almost Jumped Into A Well In Ajao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt by splendid22(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
Husband to music diva – Tiwa Savage, Tunji Balogun, popularly known as TeeBillz, has shared his depression story. Recall that the showbiz promoter, who at the height of a marital crisis with Savage in April 2016 tried to take his own life by jumping into the lagoon around the Lekki area of Lagos . The experience made him see life from a new point of view and now he is an entertainment life coach.

Speaking in an interview with Linda Ikeji TV, Teebillz opens up about his battle with depression. According to him:” From my experience, it got to a point I didn’t want to be around people. I just wanted to be alone. I was so messed up in the head that I wasn’t myself. So not being myself, I didn’t want to be around no one and would be by myself a lot of times or I’m just trying to use things to get away in my own head. Alcohol can be one of those things that people run to, which was my best friend at one point in life. It was the only ‘person’ I trusted to get me going. It’s a difficult thing I must admit”.

Speaking further TeeBillz said his depressive state made him lose his mind and he wasn’t himself. Hear him: “The Tunji of then was somebody that lost his mind. Sometimes when I reflect back to activities or things that happened back then, It’s hard for me to believe that that was me. The people that actually really know me knew then that something was wrong with this guy, but they could not figure it out. They were not informed or educated about mental health. They could not place it. I was able to pretend to do normal stuffs and pretend that everything is ok with me around normal people. Me not being able to keep it real with myself that something was wrong was the reason why I didn’t want to be with people. So I can just be locked up in my own world.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/just-feel-like-killing-teebillz-opens-suicide-attempt/

Re: I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt by shobroy10(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
Not too late
Re: I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 27, 2017
Good u are back, depression is not good at all
Re: I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt by Came: 7:00pm On May 27, 2017
All these your talk na make Tiwa for collect you back abi... I hope say she go gree sha... Those that decide to take their life are selfish, they don't think about those that will miss them when they are gone, example, their mother. Hmmmmmm.....suicide is for unbelievers, non Christian act.
Re: I Just Feel Like Killing Myself’-teebillz Opens Up On Suicide Attempt by smardray(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2017
Yes... Those recent semi nude pics of tiwa has gotten to him....lemme jst siddan an be washing

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Feel Sad For Me, I Let A Good Man Go’ – Eva Alordiah Splits From Fiancé, C / Chris Brown brings daughter Royalty to premiere of documentary on his life / See Huge Tattoo Highest Paid Celebrity Drew On His Back And What He Said....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.