Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is It Wise To Apply Again In Nestle? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Wise To Apply Again In Nestle? (1162 Views)

Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant / Should I Apply Again ? / Vacancy In Nestle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Apply Again In Nestle? by koolman: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2007
House please advice me. I passed Nestle exam last year, attended 5 different interviews since Nov. last year,but have not heard from them till now. Is it wise to still apply to them again after spending hell of money shuttling from Abuja to Lagos to attend the interviews?
Re: Is It Wise To Apply Again In Nestle? by olaj: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2007
I thought I was the only person that was subjected to this kind of messy situation by Nestle. I did mine 2 years ago, got to the last stage but one i.e. the group interview stage after which we were supposed to go in for the last stage which was individual interview, by the time we finished the group interview (7 of us of the same discipline) it was already night that day, they appologised for keeping us late that day and promised that all of us shall be called back one after the other for our individual interview, my brother since Dec 16 2005, may be they will call tomorrow sha? only God knows. In anycase dont be too offended like myself, you can still apply. God has the best in mind for you and you must not fail to do your own part, so apply again. It is well,

(1) (Reply)

Etb Very Urgent / ?enemies Of The Ordinary!who Knows / Cassava Agro Industries Services Is In Need Of An Accountant Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.