Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Admissionlist Oou Is Powerful Check For An Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admissionlist Oou Is Powerful Check For An Advice (514 Views)

Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Unizik Admissionlist Now Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admissionlist Oou Is Powerful Check For An Advice by a4o: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2010
Guys if you know write OOU post ume, pray to God for help and sit for another utme or any other form for you to continue you studies. it wil be well with us amen. call me on 08028609308 or send an email to me on dairokin@ymail.com. for any advice about you moving forward. we will all be successful in the name of God amen . bye for now
Re: Admissionlist Oou Is Powerful Check For An Advice by Raylight2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2010
My Guy! where you also affected? I wouldn't advice even my enemy to take oou as choice of study. In faet OOU is frustratingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

When I was filling the form I just took it as my second choice not knowing anything about the school it was latter I heard that the school accepts second choice and I started hearing very funny storries about his years admission when it was already too late to change the school. I prepared and went for the post ume and when the result was out I performed well (God's grace) but alas when the list came out my name was not there just because the school only admitted 1000+ due to its bad administrators. (I learnt my lessons well).

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Website In Nigeria Needed / Unn 2nd Lists / Osustech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.