Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. (576 Views)

Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos / Job Appointment Got Terminated??? / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. by holuwhagbenga(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
A Nigerian man set to get married later this year - 2017 has lost his job due to the financial distress rocking Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (Etisalat Nigeria) where he worked as a contract staff for 4 years.

The former Customer Care Representative has cried out on social media about his ordeal as he exposes the indiscriminate sack of workers in the Arab-owned multinational company as compounded by the current economic recession.

"I started My career as a customer care agent with Etisalat (contract staff) four(4) years ago (April19-2013), with good attitude to work and no issue.Surprisingly few days ago my appointment got terminated with other colleagues mine on the same date I was employed (April-19-2017-Exactly 4years) without any reason.. This is totally unacceptable" he bitterly lamented on social media.

The unnamed young man had a contract with the ESMCS Limited located at plot 19, Zone 1, FG Layout, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.

It would be recalled that three Nigerian banks and their foreign affiliates on the 8th of March, 2017 took over Etisalat Nigeria for allegedly failing to repay a loan of over N541bn it secured from the consortium in 2015.

The Nigerian banks include
Guaranty Trust Bank, Access Bank and Zenith Bank.

Check out the employment as well as terminated letters of the troubled man below:

#MarriedWithoutJob
#NeedAJob
#ThisIsNotGood
#TooBad
#HelpTheMarriage
#LifeAfterMarriage
#ReccessionBittingHarder
#SaveTheNation
#GodHelpUs

Share and God Bless cry cry cry

Re: Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. by Evablizin(f): 7:56pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeria is messed up
The Arabic man is messed up by Nigeria whc made everything Etisalat messed.Sowie young man when a door is closed another z by ur side wide open,z even nw u wil knw if ur wife 2 be truly love you or nt

1 Like

Re: Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. by 234GT(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2017
Staff Multipurpose Cooperative?
Re: Too Bad: Appointment Got Terminated Few Days To His Wedding. by holuwhagbenga(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
yes

(1) (Reply)

Just Before You Call It Quit. / MUST READ : 15 Things Successful People Do On Monday Mornings / National Corruption Survey: Bribe-payers Spend An Eighth Of Their Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.