Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica (19353 Views)

The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Lethal Matrimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2017
COMING SOON...

LETHAL SEDUCTION follows the lives of two couples living harmoniously in same neighborhood not until lust and infamy set in to destroy their peace.

Watch out for this mind blowing piece... COMING SOON to NAIRALAND.
WATCH OUT.

This is a work of fiction. Names, incidents and events are products of the author's imaginative prowess. Any resemblance to people, dead or alive or past events or other authors works is a sheer coincidence.

This story is rated 18+, anyone below this age range is advised not to read.

All rights reserved including rights of reproduction in full or half.
Gabriel G Odigiri © 2017

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by priestchurch(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2017
Y call us to come n sit down if u no d food is nt ready? Anyways we re waiting.. .....

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2017
Prologue: He grabbed her butt-ocks and held her sturdily to himself. He planted his lips on her watery lips as she moaned in resolute pleasure. He frantically hauled her against the wall while he sucked the breath out of her mouth. For a moment it seemed like her breath had seized as she had began gasping for air while he hurled her blouse off her body and slowly removed her bra, revealing her succulent boo-bs and tit-s.

He moved his lips to her tit-s and buried his head in her boo-bs. "Stop, stop..." she groaned with fret in her voice but he spurned. He raised his head to gawk at her routed face and smirked at her. She was overwhelmed with the joyride that it seemed like she had lost her rationale.

"This is wrong, Gabriel..." she echoed.
"Come on love..." he reechoed and grabbed her firmly to his chest. His hands ran down to her V and she held his hand. "Stop please," she cried and pulled from him.

"Come on babe, you know you want this..." he retorted with desperation in his voice.
"What if someone walks in?"

The door bell chimes and both are startled...
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
(1)
Lira and Micheal invited Gabriel and Samantha for dinner. The couple had just packed in next door to them a week ago. It was all Lira's idea they meet with the couple to officially welcome them to the neighborhood. Lira had exhaustively prepared for the dinner. She was setting up the dinner table when Michael who was already dressed for the occasion entered the dinning room.

"How do I look?" Micheal asked Lira. "Nice... But it's a casual dinner, you don't need to wear a suit," She responded.
"First impression matters dear," Micheal said heartily. "We are not having dinner with the prince and duchess of England Mike. It's just our neighbors and I think they will appreciate if we just be ourselves," Lira cautioned him. "I am myself," Micheal stutters. Lira stared bewilderedly at him and said: "Please go wear something casual Mike..." Micheal was about moving away when the door bell rang. "Oh, I guess they are here..." Micheal said sardonically. "Should I get it?" He continued. Lira reluctantly gestured in affirmation.

Micheal opened the door for them. "Good evening..." the couple echoed. "Evening. Please come in... " Micheal said. Gabriel stretched his right hand to Micheal for a hand shake. Micheal returned the gesture. He ushered them to the dinning room. Lira was already seated. She stood the second the couple walked into the dinning room. "Welcome, please sit..." Lira said. "We are glad you could make It," She continued. "It is our pleasure," Gabriel responded. "You look beautiful Samantha," Lira said. "You don't look bad to me," Samantha retorted. Both ladies busted into an irresolute laughter and the men joined. "So can the dinner begin?" Micheal asked jovially.
Lira gawked at him in disbelief. "I think our guest would prefer dessert first, please serve the wine honey," Lira said in a persuasive tone.

Micheal picked the wine's bottle from the table and uncocked it. The pop sound made the rests shudder. He poured the wine into their tumblers as they toasted to a good beginning...
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2017
(2)
Gabriel wore a blue polo shirt, revealing his ripped arm muscles and a gray jeans. He has the demeanor of a macho man and a handsome bearded face. His wife Samantha wore a pink chiffon mini gown, revealing her sexy hairless legs. She is light-skinned and appears like she was imported from Cape-Verde. They sat with their hands interlocked like they were reliving their honeymoon. "How long have you been married?" Lira asked. "Two years..." Samantha replied. "Wow, and it seemed like you just got married," Lira said while she gave a Micheal a brief sinister stare. "And how long have you too been married?" Samantha asked. "Three years... " Lira replied. "Two years, eleven months and seven days," Micheal interrupted Lira.

" He is good at arithematics," Lira said sardonically and raised a small laughter before she sipped wine from her tumbler. Lira cleared her throat and continued: "So where do you work?" Referring to Gabriel. "Ehnnnnn..." He stutters and cleared his throat. "He is a banker," Samantha said. "Yes I'm a banker. I work for Interpol bank," Gabriel said, he sounded unsure of himself. "And you? He continued, referring to Gabriel. "He is a software engineer. He has his own ICT solution company," Lira said even before Micheal could say anything. "That means you fit hack nah," Gabriel said playfully. "Never..." Lira retorted. "I could..." Micheal said. Lira gave Micheal a surprise look.

" So where do you work?" Samantha asked Lira. "I am an inactive lawyer. A fashion blogger and I run an online advertising and consulting firm," Lira spoke with pride. "And you?" Lira continued. "I am into fashion too, I own a boutique ." Samantha said excitedly. "We sure have something in common girl," Lira said with her tumbler raised. The ladies delve into a resolute laughter while the men gawked at them. They could not boast of having anything in common. Gabriel is an absolute macho man whereas Micheal looked undernourished.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2017
(3)
Lira opened her eyes the following morning to the feeling of angst and headache. The dinner was well spent, her fears of having neighbors from hell dissipated but her fears of losing her sanity in her marriage remained.

She and her husband appeared like the couple of the year in public but she wasn't happy in the marriage. All her efforts to actually make it work proved abortive. The issue seemed minute but is a crucial part of any conjugal union. She had complained but he had on several occasions spurned her agitations.

"It's never satisfying when we do it."
"But I am satisfied..."
"It shouldn't only be about you."
"What do you want from me Lira?"
"Extra effort..."
"I don't need to put effort in sex. If you are not satisfied get a cucumber."
He slammed the door in her face...

Lira sensed her marriage was in a life support system at that moment. He can't satisfy me and he recommended a fruit? But on a second thought maybe she was been selfish. He cannot do more than he can do. She has an extremely high libido and he don't. She has an irate sexual drive and he likes vanilla romance. She couldn't change that about him. He is a man. She is a woman. She is the one that needed to be submissive. She needed to adjust or just use cucumber.

Her marriage wasn't crumbling after all. So a professional help would not be relevant but she however fed her problem to a fuming lion.

"Do you hit the rock when you and your husband do the family thing?"
"What... my husband is a machine, I practically beg him to stop."
"Oh... Strong man."
"And you?"
"Oh... Yes of course. What did you say you came for again?
"Haba Lira, I came to take fashion advice from you nah."
"Ok..."
Lira cell phone beeped...
"Please Samantha let me take this call... "

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
(4)
Lira and Micheal visited Samantha and Gabriel this time at their place. They had dinner and retired to the living room. Lira wore a flowery patterned skimpy tight gown. Micheal wore a silver Italian suit. They sat close knit with Lira right hand on Micheal's palm. Samantha and Gabriel retired to a more relaxed mood. Samantha wore a crop top and jeans, putting to display her feminine aura. Gabriel wore a black singlet, showing off his tattooed sac muscles.

"Dinner was delicious..." Lira said.
"But not as your cooking..." Samantha replied.
"We ordered it..." Micheal intercepted.
"But why?" Samantha asked quizzically.
"Timing..." Lira spoke with aversion.
"Actually the food got burnt," Micheal spoke with sarcasm in his throat.
The room was silent that moment.
"So what do you two do for fun?" Gabriel broke the silence. "I play lawn tennis, she blogs..." Micheal replied. "What do you too do together for fun?" Samantha asked. "Nothing fun... " Lira retorted. Samantha expressed taken aback by Lira's response. "You must have something you do together for fun..." Lira spoke with her face still covered in bewilderment.

"Lira loves humanity. She is very passionate about life and people. We share that in common, so..." Micheal eased the tension. "I couldn't agree less... " Lira said. "That's sweet..." Samantha spoke with admiration.

"I was thinking we do something fun together tomorrow," Gabriel suggested.

"Like?"

"We go hiking...."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
To my amazing readers: Your comments are my driving force, don't keep me hanging. Comment, suggest, criticize I need it. This is a learning process for me. Thanks for following.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
priestchurch
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2017
(5)
It was Saturday, the couples hit the road for a hike. Micheal and Lira dressed to match; a navy blue tracksuits. Gabriel and Samantha wore jumpers. Gabriel led the team with a spirit filled motivation with help from a tenacious Samantha.

Micheal appeared like he could fade into the thin air in no time. Lira appeared exhausted but she seemed to be enjoying it. Lira has an incredibly massive hips that could make one lose control.

Gabriel could not help but stare at her behind as she raced past the men to meet up with a pacing Samantha.
"Man your wife is main o... " Gabriel drooled. "Main how?" Micheal asked quizzically. "I mean she is tight... " Gabriel said jokingly.

"You are checking my wife?"
"No... I mean you are lucky."
"Come on, I know what you mean she is a blessing..."
"Where did you meet?"
"Online..."
"Dating app?"
"No. Facebook."
" And you fire the question?"
"I asked her out for lunch. She accepted and we have never looked back... "
" Lucky guy..."
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Prince4mic: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2017
cool fvkin story..
keep up..

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Oyindawealth(f): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice story line, waiting 4 more updates

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Jowaxy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
M.O.R.E

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Prince4mic:
cool fvkin story..

keep up..

Wow. Thanks for your remarks. I will keep it coming brother.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Nice story line, waiting 4 more updates

Thanks for your remarks. I feel very inspired by it. More updates coming.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Jowaxy:
M.O.R.E
Yea. Thanks for following. More updates coming.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
(6)
A berserk tricycle hit an inattentive Lira to the ground. The men chased the fleeing tricyclist. Gabriel caught up with him and literally yanked his tricycle haywire. He hurled the apologetic tricyclist out of his tricycle and bashed his face with three unapologetic blows, forcing the man to his knees. Micheal was about feeding his own rage to the tricyclist when Lira shouted:

"Leave him, I am fine..."
"Are you sure?" Samantha who was helping her up asked. Lira gestured in affirmation and Micheal repeated same question.

"I might have sprained my ankle but I am fine... "

The men released the tricyclist and walked to where Lira was. "Are you sure honey..." Micheal asked like it was a trailer that hit her. "I am... We should even apologize to the tricyclist for his damaged side mirror..." Lira said. "He should be glad, he is going home complete," Gabriel vented. "Take water... " Samantha passed a bottle of water to Lira.

"Thanks... " She gulped half the water in the bottle.
"Enter my back, let me carry you home."
"I can walk Micheal... "
"You sprained your ankle remember?"
"Don't be stubborn, let your husband carry you," Samantha intercepted.

---------------------------------------------------------

Samantha was preparing breakfast in the kitchen while Lira sat on a stool at a corner in the kitchen. Samantha picked a toaster from the top of the shelf.
"Do you use this at all?"
"No... "
"You don't toast bread for your husband?"
"He has never asked for toasted bread."
"You give him only what he ask?"
"One day I toasted bread for him, he didn't eat..."
"Why?"
"Because he doesn't like it."
"How sure are you?"
"I know my husband. What he likes and dislikes. What he can do and can't do."
"That's impressive..."
"What about you?"
"You cannot know someone to his tail."
"You don't trust your husband?"
"I trust him. I have to. He is my husband and we are going to be parents soon."
"You are pregnant?"

Samantha gestured in affirmation. "Wow, congrats... " Lira said excitedly. "Don't shout... " Samantha whispered.

"He doesn't know?"
"Yes..."
"Why are you keeping it from him?"
"I want to surprise him... "
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Oyindawealth(f): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice, still I follow........

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by supizino(m): 1:36am On Jun 11, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Nice, still I follow........
still u follow aiit no p

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Shakyroh320(f): 5:25am On Jun 11, 2017
thankx for the update,kip it coming dear,but i guess they should exchange their husbands for...... ....

2 Likes

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Ichietome: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good read

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by mayorteddy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Shakyroh320:
thankx for the update,kip it coming dear,but i guess they should exchange their husbands for...... ....

For what mam?

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Shakyroh320(f): 4:55am On Jun 12, 2017
mayorteddy:
For what mam?
for maximum and effective cooperation.

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by mayorteddy(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Shakyroh320:
Shakyroh320:
Nay Nay. Who does that?
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Oyindawealth(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
supizino:
still u follow aiit no p
ha! hubby I didn't know u're here too..
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Jowaxy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oga Gab nawa 4 u o. U just dey do ur long throat with ds ur sweet story sef. I no blame u sha na so nairaland writers dey do buh still on still kudos to u jare e no easy.

1 Like

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by supizino(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oyindawealth:
ha! hubby I didn't know u're here too..
if u knw am here nko ? jez kwantinu

2 Likes

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2017
(7)
The men sat on the arm chairs in Micheal's porch. With a bottle of vodka, two glassful of it and playing cards on the table.
"So how's work man?"
"Cool... "
"You don't sound convincing..."
"You know how bank job can be nah?"
"No... "
"Very demanding. Man I want to quit and be independent like you."
"Nothing good comes easy... "

Gabriel practically swallowed a glassful of vodka and sputtered: "I guess you can serve me a few tips." "Not for free..." Micheal said and had a sip from his own glass of vodka. "So you mean I should pay to get business advice from you?" Gabriel asked. "Hey Gab, you are the banker here o. I practically need advice from you..." Micheal replied sardonically.

"Ok. Walk me through your journey."
" See I am tired seated here, I can't take another walk."
"Chill man. That small run... You know you need to exercise regularly? Keep fit so your wife won't beat you at your game."
"And this is coming from a fitness expert I presume?"
"Certified..."
"What game if I may ask?"
"Bedroom affairs..."
"Well that's private."
"How's your sex life with your wife?"

Micheal appeared taken aback by Gabriel's question but he took his poise and replied: "How's your sex life with your wife, therapist?" "Great..." Gabriel resonated. "Great too..." Micheal beamed with an exaggerated smile. "Your wife don't look like someone who is having a great sex... " Gabriel said jovially. Micheal looked infuriated by Gabriel's statement but controlled his emotion. "And how do you know that someone is not having great sex by merely looking at them," He asked, literally hiding his angst. "The signs..." Gabriel replied but he is interrupted by an approaching Lira.

"Hope you men are not planning to get wasted before breakfast?" She said.
"Breakfast is ready?"Gabriel asked.
"Yes..." She replied with a waxing smirk on her face and continued: "Your wife is at our dinning room."

Gabriel stood and headed to the dinning room. Micheal followed, practically ignoring Lira...

-----------------------------------------------
The couples said their prayers and had breakfast in mild silence and inconsistent chitchat. Micheal literally masticated the toasted bread prepared by Samantha and couldn't stop thanking her. While Lira consistently stared at him with bewilderment. Gabriel tried not to maintain eye contact with Michael but who he could not stop gawking at was Lira.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Shakyroh320:

I agree...
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2017
Jowaxy:
Oga Gab nawa 4 u o. U just dey do ur long throat with ds ur sweet story sef. I no blame u sha na so nairaland writers dey do buh still on still kudos to u jare e no easy.
Thanks for following brother. You know how it is nah? It has to be good before I post I don't want to fail you all. Once again thanks for following.
Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Gabrendo(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2017
( 8 )
He smothered her breast, making her to squirm uncontrollably. He pressed his lips on hers, almost sucking her breath out. He reached for her low garment and inserted his hand into her private part. She began to teeter and moan loudly. "Keep it down Sam... " Gabriel whispered. A very roused Samantha couldn't keep it down. His hand was far passed her clitoris. It was deep in her. She felt the pleasure like electricity all over her body. "Our neighbors could hear us... " Gabriel whispered. "Let them hear... " Samantha whistled.

Gabriel removed his hand and drifted from her. "What happened?" She cried.
"You don't want to control yourself abi? He asked with a little angst in his voice.
"When did you start caring about whether neighbors would hear us making love?" She said and heaved from the bed.

"This is not love making Samantha. You moan like a who-re."
"Really? You don't like it?"
"I like it but we are in a new neighborhood now. These people are learned people and... "
"Abeg shut up and come back in doing what you know how to do best."
"Are you listening to me at all?"
"Yes I am and you are not making sense to me."
"You know what? I am not in the mood again. I want to sleep."

He laid on the bed and she drew closer to him. "Come on nah... Ok, I won't moan like a who-re again." She said seductively. "I am not in the mood abeg..." He spurned her. "Oh. Is it about me moaning like a LovePeddler or is there something else?" She raised her voice.

"Quiet nah... "
"I will shout... "
"Have you gone mad?"
"Yes I have gone mad or isn't everything going on in this house not enough for me to go mad. Be a man you can't. Satisfy your wife you can't. What can you do?"
"I don't want to fight with you," Gabriel stood from the bed and walked out of the room.

Samantha still raised her voice at a retreating Gabriel. "I am tired of lying to people, that you have a job when you don't. Be a man... "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica by Oyindawealth(f): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
What?!??so Gabriel doesn't have a job? Olorun mi ooooo........ Dis one weak me faaa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Who Is Your Best Newspaper Columnist In Nigeria Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.