Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card (844 Views)

Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo In Tears After Red Card Vs Valencia (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) / Fans Criticise Moses over Czech vs Nigeria match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card by lozairio(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2017
The Nigerian was sent off for simulation against Arsenal, and his action was lampooned online
Victor Moses became the fifth player to be dismissed in the English FA Cup final after simulating a foul in the Blues’ 2-1 defeat to Arsenal at Wembley.
Having found his way into the Gunners’ penalty area, Moses went down under Oxlade-Chamberlain’s harmless challenge and referee Anthony Taylor showed him the exit door after a second caution.
Twitter taunted the Chelsea star, with some even suggesting that he should feature in the 2020 Olympics diving event.

Re: Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card by mazimee(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2017
I wasn't expecting Arsenal to win.
Re: Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card by lozairio(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2017
more

Re: Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card by Nobody: 12:35am On May 28, 2017
Victor the diver
Re: Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card by junnyjake(m): 1:04am On May 28, 2017
For sure.

Were you for once expecting a soft landing for him, with football fans involved.

I see him as a meal ready to be devoured by the English press, same press that had nothing but praises of him on their lips not too long ago.

Hope he gets to redeem himself, caz I don't see anything wrong with him diving, he's not the first and won't be the last. The only mistake was that he was on a yellow card.

(1) (Reply)

7 Odds For 11/07/17 (high Stakers) / Highlight MLS All-stars Vs Real Madrid 1:1 / I Will Fight For Gareth Bale – Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.