Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal (3243 Views)

Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by phensbassey: 12:46am On May 28, 2017
see screenshot below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by Lastking147(m): 12:52am On May 28, 2017
Their Wahala undecided
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:28am On May 28, 2017
Nairagram
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by crazyABO(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2017
If e reach fp I will curse d mod that pushed it to fp af said mine own shocked
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by sunnysunny69(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2017
Nice one p square for always keeping foreign league in the news.
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:08am On May 28, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks these guys are violent?
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by timmycris(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2017
i swear i did not see anything! this op looks childish with his/her fone font

1 Like

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by Nobody: 9:09am On May 28, 2017
Na real thunder go fire am true true!! I'll like to see the group they will be in champions league next season!!
Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by dkronicle(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2017
lols am happy for arsenal

1 Like

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by Afrok(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2017
What were those Adult-kids talking about?
Did any of dem (A.y and Psquare) type in English? Coz I couldn't understand what they wrote...

To Psquare...

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by phensbassey: 10:45am On May 28, 2017
timmycris:
i swear i did not see anything! this op looks childish with his/her fone font

1 Like

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 28, 2017
How many Instagram(s) makes up a Nairaland?
Genius in the house, answer pls.

1 Like

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by UltraSphinx(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2017
kikikiki grin E pain am!

1 Like

Re: See Psquare's Reply To Ay On Ig After Chelsea Lost To Arsenal by precious305: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2017
I love it alot :

(1) (Reply)

Woow See Inside Of Kizz Daniel's New Private Jet / I Need My Girlfriend Back - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out / Jackie Appiah Shares Lovely Photos As She Celebrates 36th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.