Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

ONYE NKUZI REVIT (revit Architecture Tutor In Nigerian Institutions) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ONYE NKUZI REVIT (revit Architecture Tutor In Nigerian Institutions) (486 Views)

IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / How Lucrative Is Bsc Building Compare To Bsc Architecture / Fulani, Abubakar Adamu 'Ano' Promoted To Brigadier General In Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONYE NKUZI REVIT (revit Architecture Tutor In Nigerian Institutions) by Nobody: 2:27am On May 28, 2017
A warm welcome to you dear viewer, I am Onye Nkuzi Revit (Revit tutor) based in Owerri and specialized in delivering top notch Revit training targeted at Building/Architecture students in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Revit is a software of the Autodesk company and runs on a BIM principle. BIM means Building Information Modelling and in a nutshell it means Designing and managing a building as a project model with data and information useful to the energy calculation, environmental simulation and construction processes.

The world is fast changing on all fronts, and likewise in Architecture/Design the Nigerian student Architect has to advance with global trends to remind ever relevant in the job market. The days of CAD DRAFTING are almost over and I implore you to cash in on this opportunity while in school.

One would ask.... WHY STUDENTS, AND NOT ARCHITECTURE FIRMS?

There are packages for Architecture firms, but my reason for taking students as my primary target group is because of the convenience of economies of scale (teaching many students per school location) and catching their minds young while in school. Using computer softwares doesn't take away sketching your concepts and ideas on paper, it complements it as a tool of transmitting your ideas from paper to PC and simulating how it works before the building is constructed.

The website is
https://onyenkuzirevit..com (Opening soon)

Currently, I host (Onye Nkuzi Revit) on a blog pending expansion and partnership with relevant stakeholders.

SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS

Facebook

https://facebook.com/onyenkuzirevit

Instagram

https://instagram.com/onyenkuzi_revit
or search for @onyenkuzi_revit

The blog site is opening soonest, but if you have any enquiries kindly email me at onyenkuzirevit@gmail.com

THE BRAINCHILD BEHIND "ONYE NKUZI REVIT"

The brainchild is Ofor Chigozie, I'm a graduate of Architecture from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology and have been using the Revit Architecture software since 2011 for virtually every project I've worked on.

my personal account on Instagram is @chee_gor
Re: ONYE NKUZI REVIT (revit Architecture Tutor In Nigerian Institutions) by Nobody: 2:32am On May 28, 2017
ONYE NKUZI REVIT

(1) (Reply)

How To Effect Change Of Name In A Nigerian Bank Account: / Error-filled QUERY Letter Issued To Local Government Worker In Bauchi State / Pls Advice Me.have You Heard About NAIRAFARM.NET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.