Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help (983 Views)

Any Webmaster Who Can Do This With Just HTML/ Css Codes / I Need A Good Webmaster From Lagos / I Need A Webmaster From Surulere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by vivaAfrica: 3:11am On May 28, 2017
Am A young And Aspiring Blogger but because of lack of adequate guide and know-how am struggling and my Blog is not up to standard i need someone in Enugu that can help me upgrade the blog. https://lavivaafrica..com.ng this is my blog please fell free to check it out and advise me on the way forward. I want something better. thank you
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by lastbaff(m): 4:58am On May 28, 2017
You don't need a blogger in Enugu to become great. Learn how to learn online. And be a good self-learner. You don't have to know everything before you start. Just do it, and you'll get better along the way.
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by dbynonetwork: 5:54am On May 28, 2017
lastbaff:
You don't need a blogger in Enugu to become great. Learn how to learn online. And be a good self-learner. You don't have to know everything before you start. Just do it, and you'll get better along the way.
How do I use word press?.
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by 042tech: 9:21am On May 28, 2017
call 07068190311
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by vivaAfrica: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
lastbaff:
thank you very much i understand what you are saying but i want to form a stronger network with people in my vicinity.
please go check the side so you can advice me on the next thing to do
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by vivaAfrica: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
042tech:
call 07068190311
I see you 042tech... called but you didn't pick
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by vivaAfrica: 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
thank you all after all this lavivaafrica.com is live
Re: Any Webmaster From Enugu Metropolis, I Need Help by vivaAfrica: 2:10am On Dec 13, 2017
Any 042 Webmaster in the building?

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Youtube CPC Is So Low 0.01$. Pic Attached / GIVEAWAY! Very Cheap 5 Approved Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale.. Hot Sale / Why People Are Starting E-commerce Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.