Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership (558 Views)

I Finally Got My Clickbank Account / Approved And Verified Clickbank Account / I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership by Nobody: 4:03am On May 28, 2017
Hello anyone,

Interested in partnering with me on affiliate marketing? I have got one Clickbank account I want someone to make use of and trade with. We share the earnings on monthly basis.

So if you are good and have enough time for affiliate marketing, then this is for you because this particular account is already approved and linked with a reliable payment system.

Kindly PM let's discuss the sharing formular.
Re: Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership by Nobody: 9:53am On May 31, 2017
Still Open For Partnership
Re: Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 31, 2017
Will u guide me thru? Senormontero@gmail.com
Re: Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership by ziziangel(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
I'm fully interested. Contact me nonsowester@gmail.com or whatsapp/ call 08034330080
Re: Clickbank Account Juicy Partnership by Promxy94(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
wellman56:
Hello anyone,

Interested in partnering with me on affiliate marketing? I have got one Clickbank account I want someone to make use of and trade with. We share the earnings on monthly basis.

So if you are good and have enough time for affiliate marketing, then this is for you because this particular account is already approved and linked with a reliable payment system.

Kindly PM let's discuss the sharing formular.
Please can I get to learn affiliate marketing from you

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Trustees Dragged To Court Overed Mismanagement Of N5.6bn Estate / Make N500,000 Or More Every Month / Make Cool Money In Dollar Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.