Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi (454 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / My Mother Fried Akara To Train Us - Mr Yadi Jerome / Delta Stands Still As Yadi Matriarch Goes Home... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi by badohemmy(m): 5:32am On May 28, 2017
Mr. Fidelis YADI, one of the sons of the late Mrs. Florence Ebigwai, who was buried on Friday, has opened on the prior knowledge he had of his mother's death.
The agro businessman in an interview with Universal Reporter said that God revealed her death to them in order for them to prepare her for the final journey every man must make.
"Her death was not a surprise to me because God gave us revelation concerning her death, so her death was no surprise," he said.
"God showed us that she was about to go. He gave us the opportunity to prepare her and made sure she is in order with God. That is my greatest joy and happiness, that she was good with God." He said.
"Death is not a bad thing, it is a debt everybody will have to pay. The only thing a man can do is to prepare himself for it. If death can meet me right now, I'm not afraid because where I'm going to is far more better than were I am now," he said.
He urged the people to prepare for death every day because no one knows where he is going to when It it is time, emphasizing that it is very good to keep a good relationship with God.

Re: God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi by badohemmy(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2017
Mr. Fidelis Yadi photo

Re: God Showed Me My Mother Was About To Die - Fidelis Yadi by badohemmy(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2017
more photos

(1) (Reply)

Modelling Audition / ICT For Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course / 5yr Old Kid Dancer Cause Celebrants And Guests To Abandon Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.