Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pastor Humble Advises Prof. Osibanjo To Allow Igbos Misbehave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Humble Advises Prof. Osibanjo To Allow Igbos Misbehave (532 Views)

2023: If Nigerians Have Conscience They Will Allow Igbos Produce President ⁠—iwu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) / Prof Osibanjo Might Be In A Few Days Be Nigeria President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Humble Advises Prof. Osibanjo To Allow Igbos Misbehave by drauj(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2017
I read a post which quoted an “outspoken” Pastor in PH `advising' the Acting President to avoid blood shed on May 30th.

As far as I am concerned, it is just the usual Igbo selfishness and false claim of victimisation.

They asked for war, they got it and woefully lost but are still crying like babies.

Prof. Osibanjo has said earlier, only fools learn from experience and not from History.

And by the way, the Ashawo monger has violated his bail terms. When he gets rearrested, it bcoz..........
Re: Pastor Humble Advises Prof. Osibanjo To Allow Igbos Misbehave by donbenie(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2017
drauj:
I read a post which quoted an “outspoken” Pastor in PH `advising' the Acting President to avoid blood shed on May 30th.

As far as I am concerned, it is just the usual Igbo selfishness and false claim of victimisation.

They asked for war, they got it and woefully lost but are still crying like babies.

Prof. Osibanjo has said earlier, only fools learn from experience and not from History.

And by the way, the Ashawo monger has violated his bail terms. When he gets rearrested, it bcoz..........
Maybe you and your outspoken faceless Pastor should learn to mind your own business,if Igbos misbehave na for their pocket..quit drinking Panadol for another man's headache..Face your life and its own Wahala..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Never Forget These / Biafra: What The Young Igbo Youths Are Not Understanding / DSS And Police Are Out To Cause Trouble In Umuahia -IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.