Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) (578 Views)

Amazing : What A Catholic Cardinal Said To Trump / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by asorock01: 6:53am On May 28, 2017
Yesterday evening I just looked up to the sky and I saw this like a shape of a feather in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Re: Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by hooged: 6:56am On May 28, 2017
And so ?
Re: Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by asorock01: 6:58am On May 28, 2017
hooged:
And so ?
Just surprised
Re: Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2017
Some people will begin to worship it
Re: Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 28, 2017
Clouds always make a shape of something. Everyday
Re: Amazing! What Seems To Look Like Feather Appeared On The Sky (photo) by brandonobi(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Clouds always make a shape of something. Everyday
true

(1) (Reply)

Incident That Got Venerable Femi Taiwo Chaplain Of Chapel Of Christ Lagos Sacked / What Is The Role Of Church Ushers? / Can I Help A Friend By Telling Him Answers In An Exam?” — Pastor Chris Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.