Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply (825 Views)

2yrs Old Desola Ayomide Kalejaye Need Your Urgent Assistance / My Phobia For People With Mental Illness: Reply To Adebola Rayo / Urgent Reply From Any One Experiencing ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply by trustonyi: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
One of my friend called me, she was telling me that she had sex with her fiancee on the very last day of her menstrual period,but up till now she is still bleeding and dis has lasted for more than one week. Is there anyone dat have had that experience?
Please i will need ur suggestion on wat to do
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply by beingme(f): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2010
it will cut off the bleeding but not 100% sure of pregnancy
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply by bizybody(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
Hey, y not go far a test to realy ascertain what the problm is, u know, test cant b prymarily done online here. you beter take necessary action now and get bach to us here.
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply by platinumnk(f): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
Why cant she go to a doctor?

Something as serious as steady bleeding and you are asking Nairalanders?
Re: Pls I Need Your Urgent Reply by outletonli: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2011
Almost no one can resist the temptation of LV Bags.There established many online louis vuitton outlet recently with the aim of making people's shopping more convenient.

(1) (Reply)

Brown Teeth,what Can Be Done? / Bald Headedness!help Me I Am Losing My Hair!what Cream Can Help? / Skinny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.