Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix (62610 Views)

Flames And Death! An Uncountable Explosion And Death Tolls Under Governor Obiano / Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano / Achievement Of Akwa Ibom State Under Gov. Udom Emmanuel Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Okbaba: 4:01pm On May 28, 2017
My 31 months salaries are still being held by the Akwa Ibom State Government.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Reference(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2017
tuniski:

Leadership isn't all about paying civil servants who are less than 1% of the population. He should carry on with what impact the greater majority.

The problem with most governments is that the priorities are wrong due to the bad structure of the federation. If (by your assertion), civil setvants constitute just 1% of the population it will take just 10 to 20 percent of the general population paying taxes as a result of employment to pay those salaries even without allocation. It is possible for even the poorest states to pay salaries without allocation if these politicians care to empower the greater populace. If my bills were just one percent of my potential asset income I would be the happiest person on earth. These governors are just lazy upstairs. There's just too much untapped potential lying idle in Nigeria. And I mean human capital.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 4:14pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Do you believe all of the cash was spent? I have no love for him I've heard stories about him. This reminds me of the light lagos rail since 2011 in that it still hasn't been completed with $1 billion budgeted.

Source: Source: http://venturesafrica.com/december-knocking-where-lagos-light-rail/

1. Lagos Metro construction started in 2012 and this is 2017 so construction is only 5 years old, obviously you know nothing about the project or you just have poor and questionable Arithmetic skills.

It took even many advanced countries ore than a decade to complete theirs. India's is almost 2 decades and still under construction so Lagos can postpone completion as much as they want, fact remains that construction is ongoing non stop.

2. Lagos Metro is the largest public works and construction project in Nigeria and Africa with a 10 lane 54 klm freeway, rail stations, BRT access and metro bridge under construction over the Lagos Lagos.

3. It is silly, ridiculous and absurd to compare a major and on going project with a ghost project in Akwa Ibom that doesn't exist and used to steal funds. Do you lack sense of logical reasoning or you are just incapable of logical comparisons?

Instead to question where your money went, you are questioning Lagos state where they really have an ongoing project that the people of Lagos see under construction everyday and all day.

Instead to ask why Lagos state is constructing 2 deep seaports while your own funds budgeted for ibaka seaport was stolen and ibaka remains a sorry dream and corruption basket.

Sometimes I just wonder about you people and your warped sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Blue3k(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:

1. Lagos Metro construction started in 2012 and this is 2017 so construction is only 5 years old, obviously you know nothing about the project you have questionable Arithmetic skills.

It took even many advanced countries ore than a decade to complete theirs. India's is almost 2 decades and still under construction so Lagos can postpone completion as much as they want, fact remains that construction is ongoing non stop.

2. Lagos Metro is the largest public works and construction project in Nigeria and Africa with a 10 lane 54 klm freeway, rail stations, BRT access and metro bridge under construction over the Lagos Lagos.

3. It is silly, ridiculous and absurd to compare a major and on going project with a ghost project in Akwa Ibom that doesn't exist and used to steal funds. Do you lack sense of logical reasoning or you are just incapable of logical comparisons?

Instead to question where your money went, you are questioning Lagos state where they really have an ongoing project that the people of Lagos see under construction everyday and all day.

Instead to ask why Lagos state is constructing 2 deep seaports while your own funds budgeted for ibaka seaport remains a sorry dream and corruption basket.

You got history wrong you shouldn't be handing out lectures. Read the link the author explained it well.

1. The project stared back 2006 with first deadline in 2011. What does advanced countries have to do with this? Lagos state made the deadline.

2. Ok your point be what? Is that why you miss 4 deadlines instead of making 1 reasonable one you can keep.

3. Were the funds stolen and the project on going. The project hasn't reach procurement phase. You making strawmen points. Both projects are on going. Allegations are just allegations.

4. I already posted about project check details on your leisure. I see some grand things like Lekki I'm impressed the foot bridges not so much.

The Lagos light rail project started as far back as 2006 and was scheduled to start service by the first quarter of 2014 after the contract was awarded in 2008, before a new timeline of 2016 for Phase I, yet it has been revealed by the Governor that the project will not commence as planned.

In 2008, the contract was awarded to Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion and a completion deadline set for 2011. With little accomplished, June 2013 was set as the completion date by former Governor Babatunde Fashola, but that failed. 2014 was subsequently set but the project still fell through. As it stands, only 16km have been completed out of the 27km for the Blue line.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by tuniski: 4:27pm On May 28, 2017
sucre:
Wash wash nothing dey happen for akwa Ibom state.high unemployment rate and poverty has taken over the state in the past 2 years.
It is a national thing ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Splashme: 5:08pm On May 28, 2017
iokpebholo:
Good. let kogi and venue show their project make I see.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 5:29pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

You got history wrong you shouldn't be handing out lectures. Read the link the author explained it well.

1. The project stared back 2006 with first deadline in 2011. What does advanced countries have to do with this? Lagos state made the deadline.

2. Ok your point be what? Is that why you miss 4 deadlines instead of making 1 reasonable one you can keep.

3. Were the funds stolen and the project on going. The project hasn't reach procurement phase. You making strawmen points. Both projects are on going. Allegations are just allegations.

4. I already posted about project check details on your leisure. I see some grand things like Lekki I'm impressed the foot bridges not so much.

The state government since 2009 has commenced the Rail Mass Transit (LRMT) network, a major component of the Strategic Transport Master Plan (STMP)

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/lagos-building-new-nigeria-rail-projects-lamata-boss/

MOU was signed in 2006 my friend, Get your facts right, construction started in 2009. My date was off, but construction did not start till 2009.

I'd still love to know what a deep seaport in akwa ibom that doesn't exist and was used to steal funds got to do with a project that's still under construction.

What deep seaport is under construction in akwa ibom? The one under your bed? Do you even mind showing us the construction site, the contract and the contractor.?

Please face the issue and stop bothering me with irrelevant and silly distraction.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

What's the meaning of this rubbish?

So what they missed deadlines? What major project is immune to delays?

The question is, have worked stooped? No, contractors are still working day and night.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 5:42pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Nigerian govt earmarks N1 billion for Ibaka deep seaport development

Nigeria’s acting President, Yemi Osinbajo has announced that the federal government has made provision of N1 billion in the 2017 budget for the development of Ibaka deep seaport in Akwa Ibom.

http://medium.com/@logupdateafrica/nigerian-govt-earmarks-n1-billion-for-ibaka-deep-seaport-development-1796d783994b

A project that still doesn't exist and just made provisions for just 2 months ago in a budget that was just passed last week is under construction?

What are you smoking gan sef? Cheap crack?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Blue3k(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:

MOU was signed in 2006 my friend, Get your facts right, construction started in 2009. My date was off, but construction did not start till 2009.

I'd still love to know what a deep seaport in akwa ibom that doesn't exist and was used to steal funds got to do with a project that's still under construction.

What deep seaport is under construction in akwa ibom? The one under your bed? Do you even mind showing us the construction site, the contract and the contractor.?

Please face the issue and stop bothering me with irrelevant and silly distraction.

Didn't I already tell you it's not in procurement phase. The project is ongoing you here ranting and raving. The award hasn't been given out because they are still doing technical stuff.

Missing various deadlines after budgeting so much cash is an issue. Projects aren't immune to deadlines but these targets weren't readonable. They budget 1 billion with little to show. You should be nothing about Akwa Ibom when same thing happened in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by TSOM(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2017
rozayx5:
Well i have looked around and noticed the Akwa Ibom Thread died off , after ujoinme stopped updates Most of the developments there were under Akpabio. So i open this thread to keep a record of Governor Udom Emmanuels Projects and Achievements. They are all accompanied with pix

its a bit bulky, so will try my best

Roads first

Hospitals and Schools next

RozayX5, what's the update on Ibaka Seaport ? Oro Nation hasn't really the feel of this government as much as was expected.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
Blue3k:

Didn't I already tell you it's not in procurement phase.
[/s]

Rubbish. What is procurement?

What are you procuring with no signed contract, no funds, no contractor? Are you for real or just intentionally spewing rubbish?

Have work stopped on the metro rail project?

Is ibaka seaport under construction?

Answer both questions.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Blue3k(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. What is procurement?

What are you procuring with no signed contract, no funds, no contractor? Are you for real or just intentionally spewing rubbish?

Have work stopped on the metro rail project?

Is ibaka seaport under construction?

Answer both questions.

Why are you asking me about where the port is if the haven't started procurement? Lol you're being silly. Your answering yourself at this point. The process is on going yet your hear ranting.

Ethiopia build their rail just as long as blue line. Calling into question the hold it fair.

No to first question.

Yes to other one at slow pace.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by udemzyudex(m): 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
gameboyo:

Then talk with fact and not rumors
Which rumour?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Belmot(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:

1. Lagos Metro construction started in 2012 and this is 2017 so construction is only 5 years old, obviously you know nothing about the project or you just have poor and questionable Arithmetic skills.

Instead to ask why Lagos state is constructing 2 deep seaports while your own funds budgeted for ibaka seaport was stolen and ibaka remains a sorry dream and corruption basket.

This thread is about akwa ibom, please don't make it lagos vs akwa ibom.

Why is it so difficult for you to stay in your lane? I'm sorry to say you are a very biiiiig foool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 6:13pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

Didn't I already tell you it's not in procurement phase. The project is ongoing you here ranting and raving. The award hasn't been given out because they are still doing technical stuff.

Missing various deadlines after budgeting so much cash is an issue. Projects aren't immune to deadlines but these targets weren't readonable. They budget 1 billion with little to show. You should be nothing about Akwa Ibom when same thing happened in Lagos.

For there to be a project, there's got to be a contract and funds made available even for procurement.

1. Show us the official document and the link for the cut and paste rubbish you posted.

2. Show us the contract award and who awarded the contract.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
Belmot:

Why is it so difficult for you to stay in your lane? I'm sorry to say you are a very biiiiig foool.
[/s]

It's a public forum, not akwa ibom forum so get over yourself.

Or you dd not see your lying brother above you crying over Metro rail in Lagos state?

Hypocrite.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Belmot(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

It's a public forum, not akwa ibom forum so get over yourself.

Or you dd not see your lying brother above you crying over Metro rail in Lagos state?

Hypocrite.
Continue embarrassing yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
Akwa Ibom, NPA set 2015 target for Ibaka Deep sea port

Barring any last minute changes, the proposed Ibaka Deep sea port would start receiving ocean lines not later than 2015, Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State Chief Godswill Akpabio and the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority.

http://www.nigerianports.org/news.aspx?id=251

It's 2017 and nor bush cleared or even fence built sef.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
Belmot:
Continue embarrassing yourself bro.
[/s]

Abeg go away with your cries. Go and start a forum and name it akwa ibom forum.

Hypocrite.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Blue3k(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2017
deomello:

For there to be a project, there's got to be a contract and funds made available even for procurement.

1. Show us the official document and the link for the cut and paste rubbish you posted.

2. Show us the contract award and who awarded the contract.

You're still being silly. I already told you they aren't at procurement phase. Why are asking same question over and over. Btw the screenshot is from official website.

http://idsp.ak.gov.ng/overview-of-ibom-deep-sea-port.php

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by rollingrocks: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
Im really ashamed of the OP who had the guts to show us this rubbish. Udom lacks what it takes to lead a local government not to talk of a state. The man lacks vision and he also lacks the capacity to follow through the vision of others. All his projects are SUB STANDARD , quote me anywhere. Imagine Information drive of less than a kilometre that the whole world knows was designed to be dual carraige, Udom had the guts to go build that very narrow single lane road with no sidewalks, open gutters and obviously low quality. That showed me Udom is clearly dumb because that road was meant to be an iconic road. Check out all the other roads posted by the OP, no street lights, sidewalks, road signs, not cleaned. None of the street lights and traffic lights are working in Uyo as we speak, not to talk of other places like ikot ekpene, abak, etc. The state is dirty. This man cannot even maintain what he met on ground. Tropicana that was used as a siphon by akpabio could not even be quickly packaged to justify that huge spend. Udom told us that shoprite is coming made so much noise, two years now, no shoprite. Is shoprite waiting for state funds. He made so much noise about automobile plant at itu, the rest is history. This man embarked on many fake ground breaking ceremonies for fake PPP projects, we now know better. Udom is a totally confused, visionless,incompetent, and unintelligent bofoon that loves praise, check out the pictures , you have more pictures of him than his so called sub standard projects. OP stop posting all this poo around here.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by gameboyo: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

You're still being silly. I already told you they aren't at procurement phase. Why are asking same question over and over. Btw the screenshot is from official website.

Y don't u ignore d dude

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Blue3k(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
gameboyo:

Y don't u ignore d dude

Ok your right. I will.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 7:09pm On May 28, 2017
Blue3k:

You are the only silly person here since you keep confusing yourself with imaginary project with actual project.

What you posted was somebody's rough sketch and drawing, not actual work on the ground.

No project

No contract

No money

No bush clearing

No fencing

Nothing.

I mean nothing.

Barring any last minute changes, the proposed Ibaka Deep sea port would start receiving ocean lines not later than 2015, Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State Chief Godswill Akpabio and the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority.

http://www.nigerianports.org/news.aspx?id=251

It's 2017 and nor bush cleared or even fence built sef.

Akpabio said Ibaka Deep sea port would start receiving ocean lines not later than 2015

This is 2017 and we still don't have even common common contract, no bush clearing, no money and you are talking about procurement

What are you procuring?

Both projects are on going. Allegations are just allegations.

You said both projects are on going, but I can show you the ongoing metro rail project, but you can not show us anything in Akwa Ibom so what is on going in akwa ibom apart from your lies.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 7:11pm On May 28, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5398284_screenshot201705280904531_pnge4dfafa58c8cde2353e14733aed8e3ad

Look at on going project. grin

A common meeting agenda and useless committee summary. grin

NL no go kill pesin I swear... grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by getencored(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2017
mr1759:
road is the least of what we need in the present day Nigeria

but is the greatest achievement of Nig politician

The previous gov. started and ended with road...na only roads de to do for Akwa Ibom state?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by eph123(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2017
Belmot:

That is the complex bothering a number of these guys, cos if not, you wonder how a person will go on rampage on a thread absolutely not his business. People adopted the option of ignoring his comments and that really was the most sensible thing to do. No point engaging an aggressive person and bringing yourself to their level.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Belmot(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
eph123:

That is the complex bothering a number of these guys, cos if not, you wonder how a person will go on rampage on a thread absolutely not his business. People adopted the option of ignoring his comments and that really was the most sensible thing to do. No point engaging an aggressive person and bringing yourself to their level.
Sometimes you begin to wonder what they are trying to achieve by arguing over irrelevant things.

He was clearly trying to derail the thread. The number of pshyco's on nairaland just keep on growing.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by eph123(f): 10:48pm On May 28, 2017
Belmot:
Sometimes you begin to wonder what they are trying to achieve by arguing over irrelevant things.

He was clearly trying to derail the thread. The number of pshyco's on nairaland just keep on growing.

Tell me about it. Not just psychos but extremely frustrated people who bring anger and aggression along with them everywhere. Best way to handle such is simply ignore them. A person with a productive satisfying life will not be demonstrating such bitter aggression. I am glad rozayx5 stayed on track and ignored all the distractions.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by yaki84: 11:12pm On May 28, 2017
kechywillz:
This man cannot equal what his predecessor achieved,though his trying on his own way

udom recieved 36billion as allocation in first quarter of 2017, akpabio recieve that in 2weeks. Don't also forget exchange rate..... Akpabio era 1doll-167; udom era its 308.

Only a fool will compare these 2.
Will only compare d 2 if they r given equal monies.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by gregormendel: 12:02am On May 29, 2017
[I know in my own unit I have upper hand ,Unless I follow enjoy that our money or else 2019 it will be purely gbeke between APC and PDP in AKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.