Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) (2037 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2017
The 29 year old ex beauty queen showed off her Dad and Mother on social media. She looks like a mix of both.

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Mrop(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2017
hmmm Omo daada
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2017
Mrop:
hmmm Omo daada
what!!??
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 28, 2017
Na Chosen her parents dey go?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Evablizin(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2017
Who is munachi?is her mom a chosen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
Evablizin:
lol what is chosen?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2017
Evablizin:
munachi is an ex beauty queen
kennygee:
Ma Chosen her parents dey go?
yes. What is wrong wit chosen?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
Edreamz:
yes. What is wrong wit chosen?

Nothing, Muna just doesn't look like someone who attends Chosen or abide by their doctrine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by NwaObinkita: 1:35pm On May 28, 2017
Is that small boy her dad..? Her mother na bad woman, see who she dey knack.

All the prayers of The Lord's chosen won't give Muna any manners.

She's a rude thing and a fake ass wannabe.

Wayward daughter of a righteous mother
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
kennygee:

Nothing, Luna just doesn't look like someone who attends Chosen or abide by their doctrine.
how Are you judging her by her looks?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Is that her dad..?
no its her son
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2017
Edreamz:
how Are you judging her by her looks?

What else do I have to go by?

Don't you know the doctrines of The Lords chosen church?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2017
I go still mark register with ds babe,i swear #yorubademon. gringrin
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2017
kennygee:

What else do I have to go by?

Don't you know the doctrines of The Lords chosen church?
isn't muna dressing well?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2017
TITOBIGZ:
I go still mark register with ds babe,i swear #yorubademon. gringrin
she won't let you!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2017
Edreamz:
she won't let you!
WE SHALL SEE. gringrin
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Parents! (PICS) by Edreamz(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

WE SHALL SEE. gringrin
go to hell. I won't!

(1) (Reply)

Actress,mimi Orjiekwe Returns To Nigeria To Hunt For A New Man (seductive Photo) / Actors Odunlade Adekola And Femi Adebayo In Supremacy Battle / American Rapper, Xxxtentacion Shot Dead In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.