Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 (528 Views)

Some Shocking Facts About Woman And Dating / Here Are Some Shocking Facts About Women And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 by segmond(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2010
Hello collegues,
How are you doing today? i ve bin readin alot of request on here and i think i should make some things clearer to you all,
I read one request saying she needed a guy that she can get married to in the next two month.Some even said they are looking for an honest and God fearing man, Do you think a guy will tell you he not honest or he doesnt have the fear of God? NO, dont you know a play boy will also turn himself in and eventually if you gave him a chance what you will get in return will be Heartbreak.
My advise to the ladies in the House is ,
1, Dont look and sound desperate
2, Dont be incharge, dont say "in the next two month you want married"
3, Xpect nothing and something will come your way.
4, Ask for friendship and not relationship, and honest guy will come your way
5, There are no format for dating, do not say this is what miss A did and her relationship works out fine that is what i`m going to do, it might not works for you, so my message to you today is free yourself and play along. Stay cool but dont freeze

For more information: segmondy@yahoo.com
Re: Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 by hbabe(f): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2010
Thank you!
Re: Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 by moHot(f): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
we know all dis
Re: Facts You Should All Know( For Ladies0 by stone07(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
mr councellor tongue

(1) (Reply)

Looking Forj" (with Pic) / Do We Still Have Faithful Guys Out There? / I Will Like To Meet A Super Sweet Romantic Gal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.