Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ex- Bbnaija Fake Housemate, Eriata Ese Reveals Why She Failed The Meaning Of B.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex- Bbnaija Fake Housemate, Eriata Ese Reveals Why She Failed The Meaning Of B.S (556 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Eriata Ese's Halloween Costume / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Jon Ogah: 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The BBNaija Fake Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Bbnaija Fake Housemate, Eriata Ese Reveals Why She Failed The Meaning Of B.S by Vagazut(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2017
In case you missed it, Ese was featured on the ‘Trending’ show on HipTV, where she was asked to say the full meaning of the acronym B.Sc....

More here>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/3576/ex-big-brother-naija-fake-housemate-eriata-ese-reveals-failed-meaning-b-sc/

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Stranded After Forgetting His Passport, Laptop In An Uber Ride / Davido's Daughter I Made Rock To School In A Grand Style(photo+video) / Davido - Fall (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.