Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... (724 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by PapiNigga: 3:28pm On May 28, 2017
Earlier today, her husband Captain Demuren poured encomium on her with a hot photo of them he shared to mark their anniversary.
https://www.nairaland.com/3825763/captain-demuren-shares-hot-photo

The endowed OAP also took to her social media page to retort the act with the powerful message below.

She wrote:
"Happy One Year Anniversary to us baby!!!
Thank you for making me a better person, a better business person, a better cook, (I call him Onje Simpson) and most importantly a better Christian. Thank you for learning to handle my crazy, and always trying to get me to see the lighter side of life...even at the most inappropriate times lol.
My rock, my ever-smiling Captain (unless I vex you) our journey hasn't been perfect but I know God has been with us every step of the way, and has a lot of great things in store for us, and I'm so thankful that He picked you for me!!
Love you fiercely.
#CheersToYear1 #99ToGo #TSquareForever"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/toolz-shares-more-photos-with-powerful.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by Vtrendx: 3:30pm On May 28, 2017
More
Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by NwaObinkita: 3:31pm On May 28, 2017
Yansh of life.
Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by Mhissgaga(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2017
Is this d powerful message

HWA to dem anywayz

1 Like

Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by FieryJustice(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
yeah baby

smack that ass grin
Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by Mrop(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2017
so sexy and cute
Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:07pm On May 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Is this d powerful message
What were you expecting to see?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Shares More Photos With Powerful Message To Mark Their Wedding... by Tynasparks(f): 4:26pm On May 28, 2017
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane's Arrest: Nigerians React On Twitter / I Am A True Man Of God - Majid Michel Replies Critics / Again! 9ice Fires Back At Falz...see Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.