Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) (48793 Views)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Ogun State Over Food(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2017
Same set with me in school. I was the Senator of my department while he's the director of publicity SUG. so painful. May his soul RIP
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by MAKABBEY(m): 10:41pm On May 28, 2017
mediahubng:
The lesson here is that we should always take this life easy.

Its hard but we've got to try.

If the deceased had toke the high road by letting the issue slide, he would've still been alive to fix his dented car.

(Now that he's dead, the story will favor him but im sure he might have tried forcing the door of the other driver open. He must have rained insults on him too).

On the other hand, if the guy that dented the deceased's vehicle was reasonable for a minute. Step down and try to calm the deceased down, they would have shaked hands and departed in peace. Instead, the result is what anger can do.

The devil can ruin one's entire life with a few minutes of anger.

The newly married man is dead now...his dented car might be sold and or fixed...and will possibly be around for the next hundred years...his young wife will possibly remarry.

Trust me.., the other man's eye will clear by the time he spends just a night in cell. Even without been beaten or tortured, he will all of a sudden come to his senses. Then he will wish he knew better.

May God never let this kind of temptation come to us in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
[b]
mediahubng:

If the deceased had toke the high road by letting the issue slide, he would've still been alive to fix his dented car.

(Now that he's dead, the story will favor him but im sure he might have tried forcing the door of the other driver open. He must have rained insults on him too).

On the other hand, if the guy that dented the deceased's vehicle was reasonable for a minute. Step down and try to calm the deceased down, they would have shaked hands and departed in peace. Instead, the result is what anger can do.

The newly married man is dead now...his dented car might be sold and or fixed...and will possibly be around for the next hundred years...his young wife will possibly remarry.

Trust me.., the other man's eye will clear by the time he spends just a night in cell. Even without been beaten or tortured, he will all of a sudden come to his senses. Then he will wish he knew better.

May God never let this kind of temptation come to us in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.
[/b]
mediahubng:

she will remarry, nt may
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by wyqay: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
anang people,run for them
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by muffyt05: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Pardon my skepticism, but this story doesn't add up.

Thank you my brother. Been thinking the same thing too. The story says the killer wound up the glass and dragged the deceased,but we all know it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for that to happen. What was the deceased thinking when he saw the glass moving? I might be wrong,but truth is,not every story is as they are told
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 28, 2017
RIP to him.

When someone hits your car, it's not advisable to come down and walk over to him/her. You can park in such a way that the other car won't be able to drive off _but,don't ever walk over to the driver.

May the wife find justice.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by jbnm: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
since hebis prepared to die dey for light tyre for him head.nonsence

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 28, 2017
This world is becoming something else o. Just when you thought you have heard what will make you beg Jesus to come back quick, you will heart another shocking story.

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 28, 2017
PaperLace:
RIP to him.

When someone hits your car, it's not advisable to come down and walk over to him/her. You can park in such a way that the other car won't be able to drive off _but,don't ever walk over to the driver.

May the wife find justice.

Guy if person hit me I don't even park. I will just horn and say thanks, go and fix your car and wave the person. Sometimes, it's best to avoid scenario like this.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 28, 2017
itsJude:
You help am union bank no dey pay well

Are you normal? Are you okay? Are you sure you have a brain inside your skull? Are you alright? Or you just dey find who go mention you? Iranu gidi gidi

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by styletrendy: 10:57pm On May 28, 2017
i fear human being wicked!
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
Stelvin101:

Are you normal? Are you okay? Are you sure you have a brain inside your skull? Are you alright? Or you just dey find who go mention you? Iranu gidi gidi
shut up i dont talk to broke guys

Send ur acct details let me feed you
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
So.sad. RIP
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by bezimo(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
Why is Udoh still alive, that guy deserve death by the most cruel means.
What a wicked man.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by kabaka1: 11:05pm On May 28, 2017
Ehinmola:
Udoh said he had done what he wanted to do is a clear indication that there is something behind this incidence which the police have to find out

U mean there's a deeper root to this crime than what Priscilia is telling us

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by emmy994: 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
Paschal my man, u were such a gentle and peace loving guy. Remembering those days of our aluta struggle. Wot more can I say, RIP bro . But ur killer will surely get his own dose of what he did to u a hundred folds either in this life or in the life after.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by eazyfocus: 11:27pm On May 28, 2017
R. I .P NEKEDITE, R. I. P SUG publicity... R. I. P Nnorom.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2017
He who leaves a fight lives to fight another day
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by hatchy(f): 11:30pm On May 28, 2017
The black race is cursed.He is his own enemy. He beheads, dismemberes,hack,pour acid,and even cannibalise his fellow black being. Have you ever noticed the difference in refugee camps in places like Syria,Iraq and the ones found in South Sudan or the Congo? Or take a closer look at how people are treated in other continent when there is natural disaster or armed conflict,then you will know that we are really sub human as other races take us to be.
When will the black stop slaughtering his own and be more civilized.Life is so cheap and meaningless to us that it can be snuffed out of anyone anywhere without second thought. Cultist kill and dismembered humans like chicken, ritualists cut human to pieces like onions and we take to jungle justice burning humans with tyre hung round his neck.
Even the government is guilty of this wickedness.While her citizens rot in jail in other countries, our leaders look the other way as if those life don't matter.
When will the black life matter especially in Africa, and Nigeria in particular.

The black race is indeed cursed.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by mcayomind: 11:32pm On May 28, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Esskiuuuse me ar don't understand, Wats nyarfun nyarfun?

New signing............. Oddenborg city
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 28, 2017
when they sentence him to death one useless governor would now give him pardon.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:12am On May 29, 2017
V
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by smellingmenses: 12:31am On May 29, 2017
ikuku5914:
the man deserve to die by hanging because that is first degree murder
It is beyond first degree murder
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Originalsly: 12:56am On May 29, 2017
Hmmm.... let me try to digest this one. Pascal was not the driver. Joseph the driver hit Udoh's car. Pascal got out to talk to Udoh.... really?...so he rested his hand on the car door? ...really?... or was he trying to yank open the door to get at Udoh?....but Udoh refused to come out of the car...why must he come out of the car to talk?... so Udoh wound up the window and Pascal's hand was trapped. Really?...or is it more like Pascal reached into the car and grabbed Udoh who wound up the window and Pascal refused to let go?...all of this because of a dent?....That was no accident. ... Pascal was after Udoh for what only Heaven knows.... they hated each other... that I know.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 1:14am On May 29, 2017
Every killer must b killed; every evil has its pay back#Haters must remain forever stagnant without progress but rather; PROBLEMS#GOE
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:04am On May 29, 2017
Wow! Dear Lord in heaven! What must have been going through his mind? May God rid the world of blood thirsty demons!
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Ethevera(m): 2:20am On May 29, 2017
RIP my brother
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 2:25am On May 29, 2017
Many people are just crazy with murderous tendencies. If they bash your car just let them go.anger rests in the bosom of fools like the Bible says and Nigeria is a barbaric country where it's all about the survival of the fittest. When that man bashed his car he shouldn't have gone to meet him,he should have let him carry his wahala and go

It's unfortunate his wife has to deal with an unplanned and unpleasant situation. A childless widow.painful. where does she want to start from

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by higgs: 2:38am On May 29, 2017
What is happening in PH? The kind of evil stories coming out of that city these days..
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 29, 2017
victorisreal02:

Priscilla described the husband as her best friend. “He was everything to me,” she added, sobbing profusely. .

Priscilla fainted and had to be revived. Meanwhile, she has appealed to the government and the security agencies to bring her husband’s killer to book. “I want justice,” she said, wailing.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/man-kills-banker-over-dented-car/

Such lovely lines, so so touching!!!!!!
May i find such as husband too.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by somez(m): 4:45am On May 29, 2017
It means you are a freaking big slowpoke. C*ward...
PapaNnamdi:
Esskiuuuse me ar don't understand, Wats nyarfun nyarfun?
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by mensos544: 4:58am On May 29, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Wickedness!

Some people are just so heartless
Very sure d guy dt him was not d owner of d car he used n was so scared based on how d deceased approached him. The deceased was so fast to attacked him just to hv a claimed n now hmmmm
Re: Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22am On May 29, 2017
Annang Mma! The Most Wicked Tribe In AKS. Certified Drinkers Of Blood. May Justice Be Served.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Mafia, Cultists In Germany: A DW Documentary (Video) / Customs Officers Shoot 3 People Dead Along Sagamu-abeokuta Road Over Bag Of Rice / 2 Female Undergraduates Stripped For Robbery In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.