Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. (2696 Views)

'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
Indeed Funny Clip!!! So I decided to share.

People were saying DAMMY KRANE have joined Yahoo yahoooo....that he have joined BAD GANG.

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_NsT1nyHFc

1 Like

Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2017
how does post enter front page self. people will just be talking of front-page and I don't know what that one mean.

well am still learning here shaaaa. anytime I want to laugh I just enter nairaland and read comments, that's all. I don't need to finish my small MB on videos. lol
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by dayleke: 4:48pm On May 29, 2017
breeze123:
how does post enter front page self. people will just be talking of front-page and I don't know what that one mean.

well am still learning here shaaaa. anytime I want to laugh I just enter nairaland and read comments, that's all. I don't need to finish my small MB on videos. lol

Copy one of the mods
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
dayleke:

Copy one of the mods

in funke akidele's voice.....which one is mods again. Me i don't know that one oooo.
If u can explain I'll appreciation u.
Ese sir.
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 6:03am On Jun 16, 2017
dayleke:

Copy one of the mods

I thought u wanted to teach me se!
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by crazyABO(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2017
It's not on front page yet ma'am wink
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by dayleke: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2017
breeze123:

I thought u wanted to teach me se!

OK.
You want me to teach you?
Attach a pic or video of a big snake to it.....
Then cc Lala.....
Then it's a sure banker to hit FP.

Thank me later.
And you owe me one too.
but no be for my mouth you hear Lala..... o.
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by xbaron(m): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2017
dayleke:

OK.
You want me to teach you?
Attach a pic or video of a big snake to it.....
Then cc Lala.....
Then it's a sure banker to hit FP.

Thank me later.
And you owe me one too.
but no be for my mouth you hear Lala..... o.

grin grin grin
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
dayleke:

OK. You want me to teach you? Attach a pic or video of a big snake to it..... Then cc Lala..... Then it's a sure banker to hit FP.

Thank me later. And you owe me one too. but no be for my mouth you hear Lala..... o.

Chaiiii u are a very wickedful somebory oooooooo
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by dayleke: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
breeze123:

Chaiiii u are a very wickedful somebory oooooooo

Breeze123 ma....
How am I wicked na?
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
dayleke:

Breeze123 ma....
How am I wicked na?

Because u add big snake in d matter. Seems you're a lover of dangerous things.
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by dayleke: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
breeze123:

But you are not dangerous na...?
Or are you?
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by dayleke: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
breeze123:

But on a more serious note.....
For a particular mod on this forum...
"Snake" is the magic /password ....
Ask somebody else and thank me later....
Re: NEWS REPORT: People Saying DAMMY KRANE have join Yahoo Yahoo. by breeze123(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
dayleke:

But you are not dangerous na...?
Or are you?

Why will i when am not Jaw tearing and biting animals.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Hair Seller Mizwanneka Shares Her Own Side Of The Story / Naked Photo Of Beyonce At The Beach Hits The Internet / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Absolutely Stunning In This Black Fringe Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.