Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. (1534 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. by w3bh4ck: 8:33pm On May 28, 2017
Oh yes we finished our secondary school and separated in order to pursue our dreams in separate higher Institutions..... .. how time flies, NYSC brought us back together.

Re: Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. by eezeribe(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2017
OK
Re: Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
where is that should we go and fry beans?
Re: Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. by w3bh4ck: 7:05am On May 29, 2017
lol

Re: Picture Of Me And My Closest Friend In JSS2 And In NYSC Camp. by teamv: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Checkout NYSC Twitter Handle Reply. / Photo: See This CDS Wahala. Who Send You / Breaking News From NYSC Official Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.