Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Mtn Are Thieves!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mtn Are Thieves!!! (780 Views)

Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods / Watch How Hi-tech Thieves Stole Mercedes In Just 1 Mins Without Using The Keys / Mtn Are Scam...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Are Thieves!!! by infgost234(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
I subscribed to the MTN 1.5 gig plan yesterday morning around 12pm. I browsed sites like alexa and some other online tools for Seo. Didnt download a single thing. Around 5pm I checked my data balance and saw 766MB remaining. I called mtn customer care and the agent was telling me she was seeing on her system I have been doing some heavy downloads. I got pissed off and cut the call. That was it for yesterday. Today I have only browsed sites like nairaland, Facebook, block.io and yahoomail since morning. This evening I visited YouTube. The instant I started streaming the first video i got a text saying i have exhausted my data plan. Rushed to check and lo and behold, I saw 13 MB remaining. So mtn has successfully stolen my 1k. Any person with similar experiences speakup lets find a way to report these crooks
Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2017
infgost234:
I subscribed to the MTN 1.5 gig plan yesterday morning around 12pm. I browsed sites like alexa and some other online tools for Seo. Didnt download a single thing. Around 5pm I checked my data balance and saw 766MB remaining. I called mtn customer care and the agent was telling me she was seeing on her system I have been doing some heavy downloads. I got pissed off and cut the call. That was it for yesterday. Today I have only browsed sites like nairaland, Facebook, block.io and yahoomail since morning. This evening I visited YouTube. The instant I started streaming the first video i got a text saying i have exhausted my data plan. Rushed to check and lo and behold, I saw 13 MB remaining. So mtn has successfully stolen my 1k. Any person with similar experiences speakup lets find a way to report these crooks
d sooner u move to airtel d better for u...i usef to have ds notion dat i cnt leave mtn,until 2weeks ago wen i tested airtel.ther is a reason its called d smartphone network
Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by ifex370(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
d sooner u move to airtel d better for u...i usef to have ds notion dat i cnt leave mtn,until 2weeks ago wen i tested airtel.ther is a reason its called d smartphone network

Welcome onboard bro

1 Like

Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by hodusglobal(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
The best current data subscription for now is from Airtel...I'm really enjoying their services (Calls & Data).
Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by infgost234(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2017
I will def report the crooks
Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by ELECTCHIBU(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2017
Is Airtel that good? What about glo and their data plans?
hodusglobal:
The best current data subscription for now is from Airtel...I'm really enjoying their services (Calls & Data).
Is Airtel that good? What about glo and their data plans?
Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by havilahconsults: 8:18am On May 29, 2017
Are you out of data?

Re: Mtn Are Thieves!!! by infgost234(m): 9:17am On May 30, 2017
havilahconsults:
Are you out of data?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (Reply)

Brothers Arraigned For Allegedly Gang-raping 13-year-old Girl / Police Arrest 6 Robbers Who Raped Girl In Her Parent Presence / Armed Robbers Give Notice To Raid An Area In New Nyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.