Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event (1174 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Ebube Nwagbo Flaunt Curves On Stage As They Host Benin Glo Event / Ebube Nwagbo, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Curves As They Host Glo Megamusic Tour / What Juliet Ibrahim Wore To The #AMVCA2017 Nominees Announcement – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by cathytemi(f): 9:44pm On May 28, 2017
Nollywood actresses Juliet Ibrahim and Mercy Johnson are the hosts of the Glo Laffta Fest in Calabar, Cross River state and the beautiful and curvaceous duo are super gorgeous tonight as usual.

You can never get bored with these two, see pictures of them looking fly below and a clip of them on stage wig snatching, wig swapping and all.

Credits for Juliet Ibrahim

Dress: @totalwrap

Hair: @veebeezofficial

Photographer @xposurebystevedavid

Makeup by @yangaprobeauty

Makeup Products: @shadesbyjulietibrahim lashes and @modacosmeticswestafrica lipstick

http://peoplespostng.com/news/2017/05/see-what-slay-queens-juliet-ibrahim-mercy-johnson-are-up-to-as-they-host-glolafftafestcalabar/

Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by Partnerbiz(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2017
Which mumu tailor makes mercy johnsons clothes abeg.
The jump suit and this na Bleep up
Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by femolacqua(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
Not bad on both sides.
Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Which mumu tailor makes mercy johnsons clothes abeg.
The jump suit and this na Bleep up

She is a married woman and as such can only be seen in classy and sophisticated clothing.

Una no go happy until you see woman breast or nyash... LIVE

M.J is a sexy momma .. tailor did an excellent job.
Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by Partnerbiz(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
TheCabal:

She is a married woman and as such can only be seen in classy and sophisticated clothing.

Una no go happy until you see woman breast or nyash... distasteful
Wetin i wan carry her breasst abi nyash do?
It's cos guys find it so difficult that's why it trips them a lot.
If i wan nyash i go get am.

The clothes are just damp squib
Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Wetin i wan carry her breasst abi nyash do?
It's cos guys find it so difficult that's why it trips them a lot.
If i wan nyash i go get am.

The clothes are just damp squib

And her counterpart's ?
Re: See What Juliet Ibrahim & Mercy Johnson Are Up To As They Host Glo Event by Mrop(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2017
I prefer Mercy

(1) (Reply)

Actor Femi Branch Finally Break Silence About Getting Married To 3rd Wife / Davido Shows Love To Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend Justine As Revenge For Using His Ex / The Saudashians Mark Nigeria's Independence The Sadaus' Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.