Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bank Account Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank Account Statement (1428 Views)

Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Canada Counters Dele Momodu's Statement That They Need Nigerian Immigrants / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Account Statement by Nelbless(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2017
Hello house enlighten me please,

I'm schedule to submit my visa application (tourist/vacation visa) and was asked to bring along 3months account statement.

Yes I do have a good bank balance...but then was confused as my account is very busy and have been thinking does it mean, my GT bank would produce over 100 pages of bank statement spanning 3months, monday to.fridays....

I mean ....its funny and would be super expensive as a page cost #50....

Or do they need a summary of it...

Someone enlighten me
Re: Bank Account Statement by smartty68(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Nelbless:

I'm schedule to submit my visa application (tourist/vacation visa) and was asked to bring along 3months account statement.

Yes I do have a good bank balance...but then was confused as my account is very busy and have been thinking does it mean, my GT bank would produce over 100 pages of bank statement spanning 3months, monday to.fridays....

Someone enlighten me

Lol! Please go ahead and print the pages

No shortcuts

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Statement by Lucky4real28(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
Is your account having a lot of irregular deposits?, then you got some explaining to do, plus I honestly don't think it ll be up to 100 pages, you ll be shocked.
Nelbless:

Yes I do have a good bank balance...but then was confused as my account is very busy and have been thinking does it mean, my GT bank would produce over 100 pages of bank statement spanning 3months,

Someone enlighten me

Re: Bank Account Statement by sobastical: 10:29pm On May 28, 2017
If you really need the visa then do the needful
Except if you have another active account that wont take up to 100 pages
Re: Bank Account Statement by Nelbless(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2017
Alright I had 1.5m on it which was meant for a project. So between february and now...it has been diverted on it...the project

However I intend moving 2m from my zenith to the gt bank and deposit 700k on it...leaving it for about 2days before making the print out?

What do you think?
Re: Bank Account Statement by Nobody: 4:12am On May 29, 2017
Nelbless:
Alright I had 1.5m on it which was meant for a project. So between february and now...it has been diverted on it...the project

However I intend moving 2m from my zenith to the gt bank and deposit 700k on it...leaving it for about 2days before making the print out?

What do you think?
why not just give them ur zenith statement since u av upto 2m in it...u dont move cash like that bro.

1 Like

Re: Bank Account Statement by queendoreez(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
Nelbless:

What do you think?

Don't move huge funds 2days before printing your bank statements.

When i had my German visa interview, i had to explain the 500k i liquidated from fixed deposit and transferred back to my account few days before i printed the bank statement.
Re: Bank Account Statement by Realgeo(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2017
Nelbless:

What do you think?

Sign of visa refusal...... they ask u for that statement to see if what u told them is true and u are about to give up ursrlf. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Ireland And Post Graduation Jobs / Is This The Most Beautiful Building In Nigeria? / I Need Urgent Confirmation Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.