Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash (5418 Views)

Simple Thing To Do During Lockdown To Get Cool Money / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:14pm On May 28, 2017
Are u looking for a business where u get double of your starting capital? Do you have passion for rabbit rearing? If yes, then I say welcome to our world.. You are already a silent millionaire.
Rabbits are quiet and simple animals, they prolific in nature because they reproduce kits ranging to 10.
Rabbit meat is now becoming popular in the market in form of barbeque, smoked,grilled and this is due to its health benefits. Rabbit has high protein content and low cholesterol content. It is highly recommended to diabetic and hypertensive patients.
The meat can also be consumed by different categories of age. For more on rabbit meat u can google search
Rabbit rearing analysis
Rabbit rearing can be started with little capital of 20,000. With this amount, one can't build a cage in the region of 8,000. 10,000 to get a breeding stock of growers of 3 females and 1 male.
And 2000 for 1/2 bag of feed. They also consume leaves, plantain peels and leaves, pawpaw leaves,water melon waste, cabbage etc
Rabbits are ready for breeding at 4-5 months.
At average kits of 6 kits per female. We have 18 kits. At 2 months, the kits are sold at average of 2000. Which gives 36,000. Which is more than the initial starting capital. It is however good to know that the more the rabbits, the more the capital realized from the business. For more on rabbit rearing, u can call me on 08065400097 or WhatsApp me. Also visit my farm page
https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/.. I will be ready to give Info and tutorials free of charge. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:16pm On May 28, 2017
Protein and fat content comparation

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:17pm On May 28, 2017
Cool rabbits

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:18pm On May 28, 2017
Rabbit with 10 kits

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 7:58am On May 29, 2017
Happy new week
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Evening feeding

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:18pm On May 30, 2017
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Males available

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2017
hello adetoyeshe, is it possible to feed my rabbits on grass and weeds. I have a backyard that is always growing weed and I was thinking of getting some rabbits that would be eating the grass and weeds.
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
You can feed them with grass and weeds although u will need to supplement their feeding with concentrates
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
adetoyeshe:
You can feed them with grass and weeds although u will need to supplement their feeding with concentrates

Do you also sell concentrates and how much is it?
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2017
I don't sell. The concentrate talked about are the poultry feed given to chicks
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Handling rabbits

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2017
A friend's testimony in rabbit farming

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2017
Nine kits

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by gentlekeny(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2017
Nice one Sir... I gotta question. Whom do u suply or sell to make money
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pet lovers, rabbit breeders, rabbit meat processors etc
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by millhouse: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
gentlekeny:
Nice one Sir...
I gotta question.
Whom do u suply or sell to make money
same on my mind too.. Cause I haven't seen where it's prepared for consumption in my hood or anywhere else

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
I am thinking of rearing rabbits for own meat consumption.
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
moving to greater level with the processing... Don't be left out

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
the business is getting bigger
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
adetoyeshe:
the business is getting bigger

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Expansion on sight

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Pls who are the buyers of rabbit
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rabbits available for sale

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
Still enjoying the business

1 Like

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2018
More weaners available

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by debobab: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
adetoyeshe:
More weaners available
. Mr ADEBOYE pls are ur rabbit local rabit or foreign?
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Foreign breeds
Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by adetoyeshe: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rabbits now available for sale

1 Like

Re: Invest In Rabbit Farming Business And Get Cool Cash by Paiebi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
I need 2 Doe And a buck, please How much?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble To Build $250M Manufacturing Plant In Ogun / Who Got Dead Or Scrap Batteries For Sale??? / Why Are Prices Of Goods High In Nigeria During Festive Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.