Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

2017 Tips To Making A Blog With Wordpress (A Step By Step Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2017 Tips To Making A Blog With Wordpress (A Step By Step Guide) (298 Views)

How To Easily Create A Staging Site For Wordpress – A Lagos Wordpress Community / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / Is It Advisable To Blog With A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Tips To Making A Blog With Wordpress (A Step By Step Guide) by opportunihub: 10:15pm On May 28, 2017
Now people, don't ever allow anyone to intimidate you nor make you dole out huge sums of money for a blog, a domain or hosting. You cando all of these by yourself in under 30mins.

Starting a blog using WordPress is easy to do nowadays and it remains an interesting venture to get into. Many Web Hosting Services allows you to create a blog using WordPress which is a FREE tool for Designing Blogs and Websites. But you can't fully maximize this platform if you don't understand what it is and how it works.

So, the blog is a website that lets users share information, and discuss diverse subjects of interest with people in the form of an online magazine. A great number of WordPress blogs and bloggers have written so much about this particular topic, but you have not fully understood it. However, I will explain it in very easy terms so that that you can digest it and sharply Create Your Own Blog. Make sure you read this article to the last step. I urge you to note down some important points as you read.

Never you buy pre-registered Payoneer MasterCard nor purchase funds at any rate higher than the rate approved; that is Forex. I have discovered what you can do to achieve the following:

Now, to lead you through the process of Starting A WordPress in 2017, I will personally show you the following..........so that you will Make Your Blog today.

How to Register a Domain Name
How to Select the Best Web or WordPress Hosting - Cheap and Reliable WordPress & Web Hosting Services!
How to Install WordPress to your Domain!
How to install a Professional Theme
How to install WordPress Plugin
How to Publish your first post to your blog

Without much ado, my friends, let’s get down to the business of the day! Join me on How to Start a Blog With WordPress 2017 Version - (Step by Step Guide)

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Solution{onetime Payment/Donation (Automatic Recycling}.Get Us / $1 Web Hosting | Cheap Web Hosting | One Dollar Host -visualwebtechnologies.com! / One Verified Naija Adsense Still Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.