Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 29/05/2017) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 29/05/2017) (416 Views)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. Jan. 2018) Thank You Father! / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 09/10/2017) Representing God? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 05/06/2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 29/05/2017) by 4reala(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2017
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL 2017

Monday May 29, 2017

BREAD OR CRUMBS? 

Memorise : Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me: Proverb 30:8

Read: Proverb 30:7-9

3:7 Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:

3:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

3:9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

What you get from God depends on how contented or dissatisfied you are. While some people ask nothing from the Almighty God who has all things and who can do all things, some others ask for crumbs. Your desire and request go a long way in determining what you get in life.

In Matthew 15:21-28, when the woman whose daughter was tormented by demons met the Lord, all she asked for was crumbs:

“And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. Matthew 15:27

Even today, after Jesus had said that the children of the Kingdom are meant to eat at God’s table, many of these children still prefer crumbs that fall from the Master’s table (Luke 12:32, Matthew 15:26). Where is your focus: the table or crumbs?

Similarly, there is a correlation between your desire and your trust in God. If you really have faith in God, you will be able to ask big. The Bible says those who know their God shall do exploits (Daniel 11:32). In other words, when you know little or nothing about God, when asked to make a request, you will be afraid of asking for too much, and so you will be confined to asking for so little. However, when you know how inexhaustible the resources of God are, it will stir up courage in your heart to ask for big, great and impossible things. Therefore, if you are asking for a used car, a tiny rented apartment or a job that can barely take you away from starvation, it is very possible that you do not know or trust God enough. In today’s Bible reading, Agur made a very humble request. He asked for neither poverty nor wealth. He feared poverty, lest he might be tempted to steal; and he also feared wealth, lest he deny God. Just enough was what he asked for.

Using the children of Israel as a model of God’s plan for your life, you will observe that God took them from the wilderness, where they had Manna that was just enough for each day, to a land flowing with milk and honey, where they had more than enough (Exodus 16:15-19, Deuteronomy 6:10-11, Joshua 5:12). Just enough might mean not having reserves to take care of emergencies. That means, in an emergency, you may be forced to go cap in hand borrowing.

Are you asking for little in consideration of others who are also asking God for the same thing? You can never exhaust God’s resources. Ask big and stop limiting yourself!

ACTION POINT :
Ask God for something really big that only He can do for you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR :
Acts 16-17;
Jeremiah 38:1-13

HYMN 10: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS

1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
[Refrain]

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honour Thy Word.
[Refrain]

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
[Refrain]

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
[Refrain]
Re: Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 29/05/2017) by adenig1(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2017
New Compensation Plan for Multi-Level-Marketing in Nigeria. The true essence of this business is in how many people you manage and invite regularly to the business network. If you are going to be a network marketer, first of all you will need to go professional, like in any other profession you will need to learn the needed skills (ABC). So decide today and go Pro. Network Marketing is not a selling business but you can make a lot of money selling! If you are coming in full time or need to urgently increase your income, then selling will feature prominently in the beginning. But remember that true wealth and asset building is not based on a foundation of selling but network building.
2. Second Leg: Training
a. Without correct knowledge especially on how to effectively duplicate the system, you will not be able to build this business. Our business is hinged on network building but this can only be effectively done through knowing the system well. That comes from training.
b. Our trainings are the OPP (Open Plan Presentation), Kit Handover and the Orientations (New Distributor Orientation). It is also wise to read up thoroughly on the subject of MLM by buying books and gaining online resources. I will like you to see what is possible in this New Compensation Plan because it is what I have observed to be the place where people will be making the money from in this business. There are several plans in Networking business ranging from Starter to Gold-Lions and all that, but what's the way-out? Firstly, You will need to understand that success or failure begings with You. So You will not play where the messengers are. What you need to do is go to the superior levels and build your office there. This is possible by starting with a Platinum. Yes! By starting with a Platinum you have already begin to make money from the first day because you would be given products that worths the value of your Platinum registration and will earn a business bonus of 100usd, if that is okay; then the next thing you are to do is structure your office to be in this form = I need to get 2P (two people) in the first month to join the network at Platinum Level as my downline and I will earn 10usd from each of them, that is 20usd as my matching bonus in the first month. That's all I need because if my 2P downlines gets the-same orientation like the one I have the arithmetical progression will go like this = 2nd Month : 4P, 3rd Month : 8P, 4th Month : 16P, 5th Month : 32P, 6th Month : 64P, 7th Month : 128P, 8th Month : 256P, 9th Month : 512P, 10th Month : 1024P, 11th Month : 2048P. and finally in the 12th Month 4096P's Wow! From this illustration, You can see the power of 2 and that's all you need, only that your first 2P must be well trained on how the system works so that they can be able to follow the system and duplicate it. From the illustration above You can observe that I did not include any monetary value as to how I will earn from my downlines because from the secound month which is not my direct invite I begin to earn 1usd on each of my downlines even as they increase in number, that is to say i will be paid 4094 usd + 4092usd + 100usd + 20usd = 8306usd by the 12th Month, 4094usd for the total downlines at the end of 12th Months and 4092usd for matching downlines from the 2nd - 11th Month. This means that all your downlines would be 8190P's in the first year. Now think about this: supposing you make it a point of duty that your office grooms 2P's every month, it means you have created a salary basis of 8306usd monthly in the year to come and other attractive bonus's. Welcome to the New Compensation Plan. Remember; SUCCESS begins with BELIEVE. The beauty of these is that you can start engaging prospects from the convenience of your sitting room, also you can do this from any country. Another promise this platform is offering is that you can pass-on your account to your child as an inheritance. For more details on what company offers what, how to join, and dates for our Open Plan Presentations (OPP), Travelling Packages and etc. You can call or text me on this number 070 3816 2029. Michael A. Olaore.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Read This. Alert. / An Empty Life: A True Life Story. / Why Your Healing Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.