Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (60411 Views)

Excitement As Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium In Benin Takes Shape....(pics) / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Qatar's First Air-conditioned 2022 World Cup Venue Has Work Completed (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by badthinds: 9:22am On May 29, 2017
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by cuntento(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2017
hahaha which kyn stadium bi this one OP.
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2017
Op, probably never been to a stadium before grin

That 'thing' looks like a football viewing center

grin

4 Likes

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:23am On May 29, 2017
are you sure this is stadium

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2017
Stadium?

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2017
This is a good beginning and a legacy for good governance.
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by bakynes(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2017
I was curious to see the actual Air condition Stadium like that of Qatar that would be used for the 2022 Qatar world cup and the 2016/2017 Cardiff Uefa Champions League final not knowing it was an event centre. Smh! for the OP and the Mods.

2 Likes

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2017
dolphinife:
Illiterates.....

Does this look like a stadium??
Bros Na Wetin, Na church
Awon enemy of progress, what has your Gov done in 6 yrs or 3yrs......absolutely nothing...
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2017
It might be for an indoor games

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by omolajaone: 9:30am On May 29, 2017
viewing centre
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2017
skywalker001:
It might be for an indoor games

It might be for an indoor stadium grin

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
Oblitz:
is that a stadium?
Yeah, abaliki township Stadium, use the Google, I did
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by omolajaone: 9:32am On May 29, 2017
na so stadium be for your village
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2017
cuntento:
hahaha which kyn stadium bi this one OP.
It's a township Stadium, how many stadium is functioning in Lagos, ibadan or osogbo tell me please
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2017
Am still looking for d stadium oh

3 Likes

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2017
robosky02:

It might be for an indoor stadium grin
every stadium apart frm the ones that specially built for football do av buildings for indoor games and most Nigeria stadiums do av those buildings... Like olympic stadiums
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by dolphinife: 9:37am On May 29, 2017
Mufasa27:

Bros Na Wetin, Na church
Awon enemy of progress, what has your Gov done in 6 yrs or 3yrs......absolutely nothing...

But u didn't show us the pitch naa....you don't wanna compare your dust polluted state of ebonyi with my beloved ondo state?

U peopple argue blindly...does dat look like a stadium to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Vicben(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2017
tinkinjow:
...and called this a stadium? Issorait.
Maybe the OP meant to type auditorium.It isn't that big and it's powered by split units...not even industrial ac

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Haksalam(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2017
Mufasa27:

It's a township Stadium, how many stadium is functioning in Lagos, ibadan or osogbo tell me please
In Lagos, the Teslim Balogun Stadium functions well. The Agege Township Stadium works. The Campos Mini Stadium also works well.
In Ibadan, the Adamasingba Stadium is being used by 3SC. The stadium works perfectly. Ibadan also has the Liberty Stadium. I don't have information about Osogbo though.

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:40am On May 29, 2017
It looks like an event centre sha
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by tizzle(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2017
whats the capacity? 300?
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by okechuks22: 9:42am On May 29, 2017
kingcity:
The governor is trying to develop the state but the people keep wailing brainful citizen what have you done for your country ?
keep on deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Georgeisco2007: 9:46am On May 29, 2017
snrman:
stadium for football or what?

You asked exactly what I was about asking?
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:47am On May 29, 2017
Indoors games only
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Haksalam(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2017
Mufasa27:
Yoruba gov won't emulate this, Na to dey make mouth for punch and nation newspaper I'm a yoruba Guy, but I'm disappointed in the way our constituted authority run the government over here.... Most yoruba guys won't agree with me, but it's not their fault, they have been brain washed...
So your mindset is that anyone who doesn't agree with you has been brainwashed? Smh. Why should Yoruba governors emulate building a stadium? Why will Osun or Oyo states build a stadium? What's the economic benefit of building such? Akwa Ibom state used close to $100 million to construct the Nest of Champions. How many matches have been played there? The stadium is reported to just be used for campaigns and religious programs. Is that what a stadium is for? But AKS can afford to do that because it's one of the richest states in Nigeria.
When Aregbesola was building very good schools all over the state, despite the cash crunch, he was praised. I'm not a huge fan of Aregbesola or Amosun or even Ajimobi but you can't just expect them to build structures because other states are doing such.

5 Likes

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 29, 2017
Where is the Stadium ?
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2017
Some people cant tell the difference between a stadium and an auditorium! Aerial picture please, what will you now call Winners chapel church auditorium, 8th wonder of the world.
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gebbson007(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2017
Stadium abi club¿¿
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by vcente(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2017
Mufasa27:
Yoruba gov won't emulate this, Na to dey make mouth for punch and nation newspaper I'm a yoruba Guy, but I'm disappointed in the way our constituted authority run the government over here.... Most yoruba guys won't agree with me, but it's not their fault, they have been brain washed...
aboki keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by MUNDI007(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2017
Nahh. I tink it's aquarium.
Re: The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tobe2(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2017
Na Aircondition youths go chop? let dem go and empower the youths abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Belgium Vs Japan: World Cup (3 - 2) On 2nd July 2018 / Chukwueze Has Done More Work In 90 Minutes Than My Governor In 4 Years-twitter / Alex Iwobi Beats Victor Osimhen To Become Highest Paid Nigerian Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.