Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths (729 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV" / Don’t Wish Us Dead, You Still Need Our Mentoring -obasanjo To Nigerian Youths / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by Igboblog: 12:25am On May 29, 2017
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, on Sunday advised Nigerian youths against wishing him and other elder statesmen dead.

He gave the advice while speaking at the youth governance dialogue held by the Youth Development Centre of the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta, Ogun state.

Obasanjo, who described the current agitations across the country as an expression of frustration, admonished youths not to lose hope.

According to Obasanjo,“Don’t wish us dead; don’t wish us to disappear because you will need us. You need us to mentor and prepare you for the future. You need our experience and assistance of some of us to guide you through life.

“You should not lose hope, you should not feel frustrated. Whenever I go abroad, they always ask me what my fear about Nigeria and Africa is, and I tell them my greatest fear is youth anger, frustrations and youth explosion which have no bound.

“We have the Boko Haram in the north, the MASSOB and IPOB in the south-east, the militants in the Niger Delta and the Oodua Peoples Congress in the south-west. All of these are the expression of anger and frustrations.”

Click for more http://ndigboblog..com.ng/2017/05/you-still-need-me-dont-wish-me-dead.html

Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by olumartins005: 12:28am On May 29, 2017
Really?
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by yarimo(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2017
OBASANJO claim the youths need them for mentoring, mentoring of corruption, mentoring of campaign of do or die or mentoring of elections rigging? please OBASANJO with of the mentoring are you referring to? The youths need answer
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by royaltheo(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2017
The reason some youths wish you death sir, is perhaps because almost all the so called elder statesmen have lived and still lives in affluence while the youth (aka leaders of tomorrow ) continue to suffer with little or no chance if a bright future.
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by Nobody: 1:02am On May 29, 2017
Baba Iyabo people may wish you death or pray to God to Elongate your life, but it does not change the fact that you are among those leaders that almost ruin the fortune of this country.

1 Like

Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by sunnysunny69(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2017
Funny
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by ekefre4(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2017
For what exactly? How to seek 3rd term? Or how to look the treasury?
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by Lessonteacher(f): 7:49am On May 29, 2017
YOU PLAYED A MAJOR ROLE IN PUTTING THE COUNTRY WHERE IT IS
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by Moreoffaith(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2017
Baba abeg if you want Nigerians to stop wishing you death..

Do the needful by giving back the lands u converted to your personal property to the govt..

operation feed the nation is what we call it then .

abeg bikonu.
Re: You Still Need Me, Don’t Wish Me Dead – Obasanjo Begs Youths by bencarson007(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2017
yarimo:
OBASANJO claim the youths need them for mentoring, mentoring of corruption, mentoring of campaign of do or die or mentoring of elections rigging? please OBASANJO with of the mentoring are you referring to? The youths need answer
. Baba immortality jazz don fail o and the curse of the youth has started taking effect... Baba ur time don reach... Come and go... I no get apologies... You and ur useless crew contributed to bringing us where we are today... In Oshiomole's voice*** GO AND DIE

(1) (Reply)

All Ipobians Should Be Deported From Nigeria / A True Life Story On Forgiveness / Quit Notice: Northern Businessmen Desert Cross Rivers. Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.