Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,203 members, 7,845,977 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola (599 Views)

My Boobs Got Touched In A Movie Because It Was Important - Ify Uba / [PHOTOS]: CHECKOUT BBN Bisola New Look On Her Recent Pictures / BBN Bisola Pictured With Her Beautiful Sister In A Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola by gbengapeter(m): 1:57am On May 29, 2017
Ex- Big brother Naija house mate, Bisola
Aiyeola, has decided to choose a part for
herself after the Big Brother reality show.
During her visit to TVC News she said: ”I love
music, I want to concentrate more on music,
people refer to me as a comedian but I will
rather prefer a musician because I can not do
what those guys are doing. I made wrong
decisions in the past, but for now I want to
concentrate on my movies and music because
they pay my bills.”
What do you think about her idea?

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/i-want-to-concentrate-on-music-and.html?m=1
Re: I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola by hola106(m): 3:19am On May 29, 2017
u try
Re: I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola by Mrop(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2017
pele tie oo
Re: I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola by TSOM(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2017
How about an online presence as a call girl? _Blowjobs_for premium subscribers on live television, yes? Silly girl.
Re: I Want To Concentrate On Music And Movie Because They Pay My Bills – BBN Bisola by sunnysunny69(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2017
Good for you.

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Like To Share My Friends Or My Man” – Toke Makinwa Reveals / See What Comedian IGoSave Did To His Face..Lol / Wizkid Reveals What He Wants To Do All Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.