Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! (1752 Views)

What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation? / The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by sopesupi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2007
hello my fellow nigeria landers! please i think it is high time that we start quoting the product prices of all the products we have in the market.
what i mean is that we need from every one that is or has been working in any organisation be it the bank, international organisations, engineering firms, telecommunication industries and the likes  to help in injformin us about the salary scale of such places so we could narrow our searches to the juicy industry!!!!!!
PLEASE JUST CONSIDER THIS SCENERIO!! A FRIEND OF MINE HAVING SEARCHED FOR A JOB FOR OVER 5YEARS WITH A BSC IN CIVIL ENGINEERING GOT CALLED BY CELTEL FOR AN INTERVIEW WHICH HE PASSED AND WAS GIVEN APPOINTMENT OF WHICH INCLUDED BEING TRAINED AT ABDIJAN, WITH SO MUCH JOY HE GRABBED AT IT ALL TO DISCOVER THAT THE PAY WAS ONLY 600,000 PER ANNUM!!! IMAGINE LIVING ON THAT NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA BUT IN COTE DE, , BUT DUE TO HIS LONGTIME EXPERIENCE OUT OF A JOB HUMBLED HIMSELF AND ACCEPTED!!!@
AND I BELIEVE THAT WE DESERVE MORE THAN THIS!! angry
PLEASE I ALSO WANT US TO FIND TIME TO FIND OUT ON THE INTERNET WHAT WHATEVER DISCIPLINE YOU ARE THE SALARY SCALE OF YOUR DISCIPLINE IN EITHER CANADA OR U.K COMPARED TO WHAT WE RECIEVE HERE!!
thanks everyone for our patience in hearing me out!!!
WE WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by sopesupi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2007
well just got this info from a friend:
UBA entry salary is 720,000 per annum
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by sopesupi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2007
hello my fellow nigeria landers! please i think it is high time that we start quoting the product prices of all the products we have in the market.
what i mean is that we need from every one that is or has been working in any organisation be it the bank, international organisations, engineering firms, telecommunication industries and the likes to help in injformin us about the salary scale of such places so we could narrow our searches to the juicy industry!!!!!!
PLEASE JUST CONSIDER THIS SCENERIO!! A FRIEND OF MINE HAVING SEARCHED FOR A JOB FOR OVER 5YEARS WITH A BSC IN CIVIL ENGINEERING GOT CALLED BY CELTEL FOR AN INTERVIEW WHICH HE PASSED AND WAS GIVEN APPOINTMENT OF WHICH INCLUDED BEING TRAINED AT ABDIJAN, WITH SO MUCH JOY HE GRABBED AT IT ALL TO DISCOVER THAT THE PAY WAS ONLY 600,000 PER ANNUM!!! IMAGINE LIVING ON THAT NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA BUT IN COTE DE, , BUT DUE TO HIS LONGTIME EXPERIENCE OUT OF A JOB HUMBLED HIMSELF AND ACCEPTED!!!@
AND I BELIEVE THAT WE DESERVE MORE THAN THIS!!
PLEASE I ALSO WANT US TO FIND TIME TO FIND OUT ON THE INTERNET WHAT WHATEVER DISCIPLINE YOU ARE THE SALARY SCALE OF YOUR DISCIPLINE IN EITHER CANADA OR U.K COMPARED TO WHAT WE RECIEVE HERE!!
thanks everyone for our patience in hearing me out!!!
WE WILL SUCCEED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by bukkieosun(f): 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2007
na lie, uba pays 588k per annum, dat's 49k per month for entry level.
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by sopesupi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2007
bank phb for entry level pays 1.2mil!!!!
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by olupee(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2007
Ondo plc goes for 1.7+m per annum
Re: Salary Scales Of All The Major Industries! by olupee(f): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2007
Sori 4 t error, i meant Oando Plc

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office / Do Companies Accept Statement Of Result? / What Happened To Me This Night, Wonder who else Has Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.