Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. (79081 Views)

Find Out What Alanic Clothing Has In Store For You! / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2017
AHCB:
Awesome. Sent you a mail, sent it?
Na, was it to this user? Or previous one
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by seifini(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2017
Wetin consign dem.Dey can't even read;ignorance is bliss joor.lol
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by AHCB: 9:42am On May 30, 2017
LalaLushness:

Na, was it to this user? Or previous one
Previous one, I believe.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
first to comment..
That introvert used to be the first to comment on all Frontpage topics on nairaland.
By the way what's your gender Mzjn?

Eternal truth: transgendered or Female .......
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
first to comment..
That introvert used to be the first to comment on all Frontpage topics on nairaland.

Eternal truth: transgendered or Female .......ma gender
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
EternalTruth:
first to comment..

Eternal truth em a female please and you
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Rudaiya(f): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Searching for the perfect african clothing items? Shop at Crowned Elegance to find unique and handmade african clothing related items directly from our sellers.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2017
MzJin:

Eternal truth: transgendered or Female .......ma gender
I'm a male. And a very vibrant one full of ambition.
Where do you reside?
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
[quote author=EternalTruth post=57140350] I'm a male. And a very vibrant one full of ambition.
Where do you reside? [/quote

Woooow.....vibrant n ambitious. ....but neva asked 4 dox qualities.....ok where do u reside.....Port harcourt plsss....u??
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=MzJin post=57168178][/quote] he won't reply you again because you're a male.
He dislikes chatting with male because he is homophobic.
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
he won't reply you again because you're a male.

Omg dat was a typographically errrorrrr Jeeeeeezxzzzzz aint no transgender oooooo......em a female plsssss from birth u can check ma pics on instagram @Mz_ilda....
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
MzJin:
lol don't mind that GrandFinale2017..
Going by your sobriquet, I already knew you were a female..
I reside in akwa ibom state and I also hail from there..
I think I'll like us to engage on a te-te-a-te-te on a platform away from nairaland's prying eyes..
How about that?
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
he won't reply you again because you're a male.
:Dhahhahahahahahahahha dx got me laffing all morning
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2017
MzJin:

Omg dat was a typographically errrorrrr Jeeeeeezxzzzzz aint no transgender oooooo......em a female plsssss from birth u can check ma pics on instagram @Mz_ilda....
hi dear the email I'm using isn't functioning.
I'm only on whatsapp for now.
Should I drop my contact?
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol don't mind that GrandFinale2017..
Going by your sobriquet, I already knew you were a female..
I reside in akwa ibom state and I also hail from there..
I think I'll like us to engage on a te-te-a-te-te on a platform away from nairaland's prying eyes..
How about that?

Are u a lecturer? coz ur words are obviously ambiguous. ...em new on naira land still try na find ma way around lil confusing....so how do we engage in a te-te-a-te-te platform away 4rm Nl's prying eyes .... Cos really lalalalastica's platform got me feeling like em in bigbrother forum.......
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by MzJin(f): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
EternalTruth:
hi dear the email I'm using isn't functioning.
I'm only on whatsapp for now.
Should I drop my contact?

Ok
Re: What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. by EternalTruth: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2017
MzJin:

Ok
Thanks for your magnanimous gestures by providing the avenue where I'll be privileged to hobnob, interact and fraternize with a unique queen like MzJn.
Anticipating cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.