Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog (507 Views)

Article Writer with correct keyword placements for hire / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates / Create A Movie/music Website With These Php Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by obitex2: 9:13am On May 29, 2017
I need an Article writer who can write on Movie review, Tv seires and celebrity gossip,with knowledge of seo and how to optimize a post on WordPress.
.. It will be article rewriting as I will be giving the person topics to write on... If you are interested add me up on whatsapp 09098928385
Note: you must undergo a single day trial.... But If you convince me very well that you can do the job, there won't be need for the trial. Thanks
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by bubedchemist(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2017
Am not in whatsapp sir But can we chat up via facebook?
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by obitex2: 10:58am On May 29, 2017
inbox me on this page https://web.facebook.com/emediathread/
'emediathread'
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by bedfordng(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2017
obitex2:
I need an Article writer who can write on Movie review, Tv seires and celebrity gossip,with knowledge of seo and how to optimize a post on WordPress.
.. It will be article rewriting as I will be giving the person topics to write on... If you are interested add me up on whatsapp 09098928385
Note: you must undergo a single day trial.... But If you convince me very well that you can do the job, there won't be need for the trial. Thanks
well, I have an offer for you if you wish to make posing of movies, tv, series easy for you on autopilot . I can give you something that will enable you post any movie or tv series with all their episode and seasons on auto pilot . you just insert and it generates the movie details including the cast, seasons, episode on each seasons etc it is specifically made for movie review site.

with this, you will keep updating your site with up to date movies and tv series on auto pilot . if you need such app, do let me know
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by bubedchemist(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2017
obitex2:
inbox me on this page https://web.facebook.com/emediathread/
'emediathread'
I've dropped something sire
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by obitex2: 3:33pm On May 29, 2017
bedfordng:
well, I have an offer for you if you wish to make posing of movies, tv, series easy for you on autopilot . I can give you something that will enable you post any movie or tv series with all their episode and seasons on auto pilot . you just insert and it generates the movie details including the cast, seasons, episode on each seasons etc it is specifically made for movie review site.

with this, you will keep updating your site with up to date movies and tv series on auto pilot . if you need such app, do let me know

i will really love that, please do inbox me on 09098928385
Re: Article Writer Needed For A Movie Blog by bedfordng(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2017
obitex2:

i will really love that, please do inbox me on 09098928385
my contact is on my signature . you can get in touch

(1) (Reply)

Users - How To Show Only Post Titles In Blogger Mobile View / Must Read: Webmaster Are Needed Here (google Search) / Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.