Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song (523 Views)

Nigerians Troll Zlatan Over Grammatical Error In Reaction To Xenophobic Attacks / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by ObiOmaMu: 9:51am On May 29, 2017
Earlier today, we brought you a report which revealed how American musicians, Pia Mia and Jeremih stole Phyno's song where he featured Decarlo and Mr. Eazi, and made it theirs with same song title.

Nigerians have decided to fight for their own, and they've all assembled on Pia Mia's Instagram page to bash, and further telling her to acknowledge the owner of the or delete it from her page.

Here are some comments;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/nigerians-troll-pia-mia-stealing-phynos-song.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by tyson98: 9:58am On May 29, 2017
No time na to pass the aggression of this recession on themgrin
Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by Airforce1(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2017
Same treatment meted out on Oge Okoye over Kenya Moore 's dog be meted out on pia Mia for stealing Phyno song
Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by ayorhmeeday(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2017
hehehe!!...Nigerians av got no chill!!

call me when this gets to f.p
Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by FvckShiT(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2017
And so fúcking what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2017
I don't know what to say now. until I hear from phyno or pia mia
Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by tribalistseun: 10:30am On May 29, 2017
Busy body dey worry Nigerians, I believe it's Buharis fault. People are hungry and angry. What if she took permission from phyno.

Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by Lilymax(f): 10:33am On May 29, 2017
I trust Nigerians
The girl stole from the wrong country grin
Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by lenghtinny(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2017
Nigerians are going to use the bish to celebrate democracy day since there is nothing to do...
I don't know know the Ariana grande wanna be but I'm disappointed in Jeremih mehn. No wonder he no blow like derulo despite his talent...
As for the Ariana grande wannabe, she prolly thought the song emanated from a cave in Africa, so she can steal the shine and get away it but you don't mess with Nigerians like this and get away with it...
Drinking to her stupidity...

Re: Nigerians Troll On Pia Mia For Stealing Phyno's Song by BrutalJab: 11:16am On May 29, 2017
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Popular Nollywood Actoress Who Has Gone Bald For A Movie Once / PHOTO: Efe Named Youth Ambassador Of Nigeria / Davido To Release New Song "Fall" This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.