Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! (24982 Views)

UPDATED: How To Make $900 Online Monthly. Get In Now. / UPDATED: How Any Dummy Can Make Money Writing Online. / How To Make Massive Cash Selling Simple Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
beautycrush24:

@bolded, Why is that? Is payoneer not enough?

Good question. Payoneer is not enough. The reason is because customers use Etsy Payment and PayPal to buy products and items on Etsy.
Now, not every country including Nigeria is supported by Etsy payment and they are left with the PayPal option to sell on Etsy.

What this mean is that if you are from a country that is not supported by Etsy payment, then you will have to use PayPal to sell on Etsy.

This is where PayPal comes in and why Payoneer is not enough.

Understand?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Forex4u:
You are really the power house of our time, keep moving comrade, keep going higher Mentor.
Thank you very much. These are encouraging words to keep me going.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by genaro2000(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
CosmicJames:

You can actually list them like that without adding frame. But it will not look professional. That's why framing is important.
Remember that you are competing with others and your shop and products needs to stand out.
Aiit then so how do I search on shops that sells pictures with frames, so i can know how I can pictures look similar or better. Because of course I can't search as printable quotes on etsy since they are pictures.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
genaro2000:

Aiit then so how do I search on shops that sells pictures with frames, so i can know how I can pictures look similar or better. Because of course I can't search as printable quotes on etsy since they are pictures.
I didn't tell you that there are shops that are selling pictures. I only advise you based on the question you asked.

To search for pictures, type pictures or background in the Etsy search bar and hit enter
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Now that I'm done with the development of my baby project(www.kikimat.com), I'm coming back to this thread to continue this training. So if you have a question or something that you don't understand, feel free to express it and you will be attended to asap.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Dcnj(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
pls start by telling us how to open it (Etsy) using payoneer acct or how to get a PayPal acct in Nigeria
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2017
Dcnj:
pls start by telling us how to open it (Etsy) using payoneer acct or how to get a PayPal acct in Nigeria
The questions you are asking have been answered already. Read from first page. Also download the free video and join the Etsy group on www.kikimat.com
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by tayotayo60: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
CosmicJames:

The questions you are asking have been answered already. Read from first page. Also download the free video and join the Etsy group on www.kikimat.com
bro I have about 30dollars in my PayPal and want to exchange it to naira. Please can you help me with the exchange?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
tayotayo60:
bro I have about 30dollars in my PayPal and want to exchange it to naira. Please can you help me with the exchange?
Sorry, I don't offer exchange service.
But there are a lot of exchangers here on Nairaland that can help you with that.
Make sure you do a thorough check on any one you decide to use.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Day11(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
tayotayo60:

Bring it
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
We cant receive payment using paypal and there is no elaborate explanation as to how to go about it. Please Help as i want to try this EPI. Thanks
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Joecruise:
We cant receive payment using paypal and there is no elaborate explanation as to how to go about it. Please Help as i want to try this EPI. Thanks
I have already answered this question.
You don't need PayPal to withdraw from Etsy.
What you will need is a checking account that Etsy can do a direct deposit to.
To achieve this, we need a foreign bank account and with Payoneer, you are good to go.
Payoneer gives you a US bank account that you can use to withdraw money from all country that Payoneer support.

So go get a Payoneer account if you don't have it already. That's what you will use to cash out your earnings from Etsy.

I will explain more about withdrawal later when I have the chance to do so. Don't forget to join the Etsy group on www.kikimat.com because there are more in depth tips about Etsy there.

Is not only printable quotes that one can sell on Etsy. There is a whole lots of hot digital products to sell there which I will share with us later.

Right now I'm engulfed with the development of Kikimat which is my baby project and I haven't had the chance to focus on this thread to show us more products and strategies to succeed on Etsy.

Stay tuned
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2017
CosmicJames:

I have already answered this question.
You don't need PayPal to withdraw from Etsy.
What you will need is a checking account that Etsy can do a direct deposit to.
To achieve this, we need a foreign bank account and with Payoneer, you are good to go.
Payoneer gives you a US bank account that you can use to withdraw money from all country that Payoneer support.

So go get a Payoneer account if you don't have it already. That's what you will use to cash out your earnings from Etsy

Thank you for the speedy reply. Will update u on wat I have done so far and ask you questions.Thanks so far.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Joecruise:

Thank you for the speedy reply. Will update u on wat I have done so far and ask you questions.Thanks so far.
Your welcome bro. I edited the reply I gave you with more info. You will want to check out.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Danyl(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
@op, I got to your website now. I have some suggestions it you don't mind.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danyl:
@op, I got to your website now. I have some suggestions it you don't mind.
Actually, suggestions and opinions even criticisms are very much welcome.
I'm still developing the site now and there is enough room for addition or removal of features.
So bring it on
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
SIR,
I do not understand why Nigeria is not on the payoneer list.
pls assist.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Joecruise:
SIR,
I do not understand why Nigeria is not on the payoneer list.
pls assist.
Payoneer support Nigeria bro.
I don't also understand why you can't see Nigeria on the list.
Try using another browser or a different device
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
When i
CosmicJames:

Payoneer support Nigeria bro.
I don't also understand why you can't see Nigeria on the list.
Try using another browser or a different device
When I went to the BANK COUNTRY PAGE, I found out nigeria was not on the list.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Joecruise:
When i
When I went to the BANK COUNTRY PAGE, I found out nigeria was not on the list.
That doesn't mean they don't support Nigeria.
Apply, get your Payoneer Card. You will use the card to withdraw your money through local bank ATM.
That's how to go about it
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
CosmicJames:

That doesn't mean they don't support Nigeria.
Apply, get your Payoneer Card. You will use the card to withdraw your money through local bank ATM.
That's how to go about it
what country do I use as the Bank Country then? Since it seems like I cant go out of that page without picking an option.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Joecruise:

what country do I use as the Bank Country then? Since it seems like I cant go out of that page without picking an option.
Not sure if I understand what is happening to you bro.
You may want to upload a screenshot of the situation.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks for the speedy reply bro. I will upload it by dis evning
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Annydan: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
CosmicJames:

Good question. Payoneer is not enough. The reason is because customers use Etsy Payment and PayPal to buy products and items on Etsy.
Now, not every country including Nigeria is supported by Etsy payment and they are left with the PayPal option to sell on Etsy.

What this mean is that if you are from a country that is not supported by Etsy payment, then you will have to use PayPal to sell on Etsy.

This is where PayPal comes in and why Payoneer is not enough.

Understand?
Pls wat of those who don't have payoneer acct, how can one get it. D procedure or step to open such acct. Thanks
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
CosmicJames:

Not sure if I understand what is happening to you bro.
You may want to upload a screenshot of the situation.
i have found the problem bro, turns out it was my mozilla dat didnt bring out the option but my google chrome did.

Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
so i have registered.
Do i advice i start listing on etsy before the approval of my payoneer account or i wait for the approval of my payoneer before i start listing on Etsy.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2017
Joecruise:

i have found the problem bro, turns out it was my mozilla dat didnt bring out the option but my google chrome did.
I knew something was wrong somewhere that was why I asked you to change your browser or use a different device.
Anyway, is good that you've resolved it
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Annydan: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2017
CosmicJames:

I new something was wrong somewhere that was why I asked you to change your browser or use a different device.
Anyway, is good that you've resolved it
Pls answer my question. How can one get a payooner acct?
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2017
Annydan:

Pls answer my question. How can one get a payooner acct?
Is not that I don't want to answer your question. The thing is that the answer to your question calls for a full tutorial.

I'm working on on putting the tutorial together.
It will be posted in the general discussion section of Kikimat before tomorrow.

If you haven't joined Kikimat then consider joining me there. Kikimat is my baby project that will be fully launched before the end of this month (July 2017)

Here is the link
www.kikimat.com

Don't forget to introduce yourself under the arrival and introduction.

Meet you there.
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by Joecruise(m): 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Joecruise:
so i have registered.
Do i advice i start listing on etsy before the approval of my payoneer account or i wait for the approval of my payoneer before i start listing on Etsy.
bro u havent answered this one. Thank you
Re: Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Joecruise:

bro u havent answered this one. Thank you
Guess that question skip my eyes.
But of course, you can start your listing.
Payoneer will only be use for withdrawals.
You have to make the money first before you can withdraw it. So go to work, list your products

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why French President Honored Mike Adenuga With Highest Honor / Diamond Bank CFO, Yinusa Resigns / Dangote's Brother Sani's Accounts Frozen Over N5.2bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.