Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor (502 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / APC Built Train Stations In Villages Of PDP Chieftains – Amaechi / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by NFFGG: 10:46am On May 29, 2017
Two Years After, APC Refuses To Stop Blame Game

Under the moderation of Ahlaji Lai Mohammed, anything goes when it comes to propaganda. I decided to hold my peace on some deceit of this present administration the very day i was reported to my employer where i received several queries for airing my views over APC abysmal performance in office after they took over from GEJ of the PDP.

Sometimes ago, one of the captives of boko haram, a lady from the north confessed that chibok girls palaver was arranged .The lady confessed that everything about chibok girls was a propaganda and stage managed to discredit the then administration of former president Goodluck Jonathan ? This news went viral on social media whether counterfeit or genuine. We did not hear from this lady some weeks after. Probably she has been silent with threats to her life or whisked outside the country by those who felt threatened by her revelations. Till today, Many turned a deaf ear to this damning allegation and no one is asking questions about it.

APC - a political party built on deceit and propaganda rode into power with lot of unrealistic promises to advocate for our votes. They however denied some of their electoral promises and reneged on so many of them. Apart from having experts who are very good in propaganda, APC is also very good in silencing their critics with threat to their jobs or threat of DSS and the police. The last time I wrote a story titled : "APC and the scam of change", an article that went viral on social media, I was reported to my church General Overseer ,who hurriedly summoned me to the church headquarter in Lagos thru the Assistant General Overseer on Administration because some media houses added the title of a pastor and name of my church to the story when such was published.

That is a good example of how far APC could go to silent any of their critics scoring them very low while evaluating some of their electoral promises in case they have no means of using EFCC against you. They hate criticism and they do not want any opposition to criticise whatever policies they are making whether bad or good.

There are lot of unbelievable revelations concerning this chikbok girls saga. One needs to just keep quite because of the unhealthy situation of investigative journalism in Nigeria.

The wickedness done to GEJ by APC all in the name of winning elections and how they discredit the personality of the man was very high. APC as a political party has presence on all social media in Nigeria. They are very good in scamming. They always use scam and propaganda to cover up their weaknesses and non performance. Nigerians fall easily in their hocus pocus.

After taking over from PDP for two years now, everything is getting worse on daily basis. They did not do much to really improve our economy. For more than a year, they have no direction on how to improve the economy. The country had suffered a major setback since APC took over for the past two years now.

There is scanty or no employment till date contrary to their promise of 3 million jobs annually. The few employment done by the party was done via the back doors with high rate of nepotism.

In two years of their administration, impunity was so high. They have killed the rule of law in Nigeria. They chose which court judgement to obey or not to obey. Court orders are not binding on EFCC, DSS and other government agencies since the driver himself had laid a bad precedence for all the agencies of government for openly justifying while he refused to obey a court order in the case of Nnamdi Kanu and Dansuki.

Within two years, they created recession and resulted in blame game till today. Prices of goods and services are on the high side with resultant to high level of poverty in the land. The cost of garri, pupuru and other food items have become unaffordable and unbearable by Nigerians.

Ask them why we are in recession? they will say it is because PDP has done more harm than good and ruin Nigeria for 16years .

Ask them again whether it is the PDP who increased electricity tariff and the magical increase of pump price of petrol from 86 naira to 145 naira per litre, they will tell you it was due to subsidy removal. Ask them to explain why the price was so high despite having the price of crude oil per barrel being sold for N50, they will say Nigeria is broke, so the government needs to generate revenue not minding the adverse effect on the citizenry.

Ask them why they introduced N50 tax into the banking industry on every deposit of N1,000 above, they will only tell you that overdependent on oil revenue is not healthy for Nigeria, they need to raise money from you and I while they refuse to cut government spending to reduce cost of governance.

Ask them why there is dollar cabal under this current administration with different exchange rate in the system, they will tell you that president Buhari is fighting corruption.

They are known for using excuses to cover up their non performance. Lai Mohammed will always tell us that GEJ refused to save for the rainy days when price of crude oil was high. I could remember that OBJ had replied them repeatedly on this by saying he met the price of crude oil at N20 during his time without much money in the treasury and yet, he never complain or shift blames .

All they keep saying is that Buhari is fighting corruption even when our economy is sinking due to some obnoxious policies of government. The activities of the herdsmen are on the high side. As they tried to suppress Boko Haram and displaced them, the herdsmen are becoming deadly on daily basis because they remain unchecked due to nepotism.

In as much as i try to score them high in the area of security due to the little success recorded by Buhari led federal government in curtailing boko haram, I always have a change of mind whenever i remember the activities of the fulani herdsmen, the high rate of armed robbery in the country and the unrestricted menace of kidnapping in the country. The government is very weak in ensuring and providing securities for lives and properties. Apart from boko haram, the government did not do well in other security areas.

Ask whether the government is fighting corruption, the answer is capital YES. There is indeed serious anti corruption war against those looting our treasury. But the fight is only targeted against those in opposition parties. Any fraudulent opposition member who join APC will quickly become a saint. As at today, there is no thief in APC. All APC members have suddenly become falling angels who came from Heaven.

I have said it before and i will keep saying it that both PDP and APC should be ignored come 2019. The two parties are thesame thing. Majority of those in PDP then that ruin Nigeria for 16 years are thesame set of People that formed the APC. I see no difference between the two parties.

It's high time we started to consider personality and not political parties in future election. We must jettison the idea of voting political parties against personality. We must start to look at the personality of people contesting election regardless of the political parties. If Kowa party is having a credible candidate, we must rally support for such candidate. And that is how the country will move forward.

Our youths must take over this time. This is the time for youthful generation to take over the affairs of governance in Nigeria. After 2years of APC government, there is nothing to write home about. APC is not better than PDP. Hence, why our youths must take their destiny with their hands.

We must come together in one accord to change the change. It's not bad at all to float a political party or dominate a political party since independent candidacy is not allowed.

Nigerian youths, arise !

By Pst Olumide Akinrinlola
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by NFFGG: 10:54am On May 29, 2017
i support the motion, let our youths take over. our old politicians should give way
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by Splashme: 10:55am On May 29, 2017
When I told people 'APC was a huge massive scam they didn't believe

1 Like

Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by NFFGG: 11:06am On May 29, 2017
APC is the worst government that ever ruled Nigeria in the history of democracy
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2017
I concur...let a youth that's not beget by an politicians be endorse for president...this old retarded goons have really dealt with us
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by Nobody: 11:17am On May 29, 2017
but zombies who are still been fed by their parents will say buhari's government is heaven on earth.

if u are a zombie pls quote me
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by dodelight(m): 11:35am On May 29, 2017
APC is a perfect description of perversion. It's purveyors are scammers of the first order.
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by dodelight(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2017
dodelight:
APC is a perfect description of perversion. It's purveyors are scammers of the first order.
Of a truth, since most of those who ruled 16 years before their advent are now in their party, we could conveniently conclude: APC misruled Nigeria for 18 years.
Re: Democracy Day : APC Built On Deceit And Propaganda, Says À Pastor by NFFGG: 11:54am On May 29, 2017
Buhari ruled Nigeria as the head of state when he was 31years of age. General Gowon became head of state at 25years. very unfortunately, we keep admitting that we are leaders of tomorrow instead of leaders of today. youths of nowadays are seriously in the bondage of this old politicians. how could we be allowing People in their 80s to still be deciding our fate in Nigeria after they have been exhausted. why is it difficult for us as youths to rule in our 30s and early 40s. this is our generation but it is sad that our grandpas seem to have hijacked it . only God will deliver us.

(1) (Reply)

#Democracyday: Akwa Ibom State Governor Udom Emmanuel's Speech / N’assembly Members To Buy N50m Abuja Flats / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Chairs Aso Rock Grain Distribution Programme Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.