Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song (36960 Views)

Fans Storm Lilian Esoro Instagram Page After Ubi Franklin Impregnated His Staff / Fans Storm Dammy Krane's Instagram Page After His Arrest in Miami, USA (Photos) / Oge Okoye Disables Comments On Her Instagram Page After Dog Theft (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Toyade888(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

An American singer by the name Pia Mia has been accused of jacking a song belonging to Nigerian Igbo language rapper, Phyno. Both songs are not only titled ”I’m a fan” but sound very much alike to the extent that you can mistake Pia mia’s Version as a cover of Phyno’s. Well, this didn’t sit well with Nigerians who took to her Instagram page to blast her concerning the issue. This made her to to press the delete button cos comments kept coming from Nigerians who had nothing much to do on a public holiday provided by the Indepence Day celebration.

http://wotzup.ng/nigerians-bombard-pia-mias-instagram-page-after-she-stole-phynos-song/

Yes piamia...bad girl

But op independence day REALLY
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Ashley86400: 4:27pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
maybe she is the owner of the original
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by technicallyrich(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2017
I m going there to tell her not to mind those ediots we do remis too of their song so there is nothing bad.i will also use the opportunity to tell her to date me that I support her,if she agree my life don change be that.
Who are nigerians,slaves to fulani men who takes them serious.
I wish GOD will butter my bread and these girl will agree to date me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 29, 2017
Preca:
yes
ok.
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by HashtagMoniker(m): 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
She committed the original sin, steal a Nigerian's property and not just any Nigerian o e of the most loved but is it just me or is it that Ezege1 is vibing with this gehl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by frankfab(m): 11:43pm On May 29, 2017
amii131:
Lol brb make i go drop my own for her page grin cheesy grin

lol.. don't go and comment nonsense
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by Lextat09(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2017
Today is public holiday! As in eeeee! Hahahaha! Nigerians can talk shia....lwkm!
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by ollymaye: 6:33am On May 30, 2017
I think we suppose to be happy dat our naija music is gaining recognition dat foreign artists er even asking for remix and co ... just saying
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by mojojojo(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2017
The story of ‘I’m a fan’ single began from Phyno, Jeremih and producer Remo. According to verified sources close to Phyno’s camp, the rapper was working on incorporating Island-ready production on his sophomore album to tap into the international market. He was in talks with Remo, who sent him the song to work with.
“The guy sent the song to us, and we wanted to work together, but something happened and we couldn’t use it,” our source tells Pulse.
Due to issues regarding remuneration, clearances and demands, Phyno and Remo did not work together. But Phyno liked the idea of the sound, so he sought the help of producer Benjamz, who reconstructed the single, and brought on Mr Eazi and Decarlo to collaborate and release the record.
Remo, who had totally abandoned the Phyno project, still has his music, and so when Pia Mia tapped him and Jeremih for a new record, they had this one ready-made for her to record and release

http://pulse.ng/buzz/phyno-pia-mia-the-true-story-about-the-controversial-i-m-a-fan-song-id6750672.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by proprince(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2017
That stupid @piamia

We are killing her softly

Her IG page is on fire

ILuvNaija
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by dreamangel: 8:29am On May 30, 2017
Songs are not just given out. If Phyno composed, paid for or has an understanding with the song writer then it is his and should not be used by anyone without his permission
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
cc:
EngrBello.

I have not been my self since u said that ur friend who works at ui admission office told u something about maths being made compulsory in ui.

I have always love law.
I missed out last year by only one mark.
this year now,I'm having hope to make it only for u to break that news.
I tried using my maths but 4 marks got reduced.
I could not even meet last year cutoff with that if I'm to use maths.

pls ask that ur friend well if maths was only made compulsory on ones olevel (thats one must at least credit ones maths in olevel)and not on those five subjects to upload during screening.

ask him if that would be of effect this year or next year.

I don't buy the idea of changing course like shirts but I'm really at fence here.

ur timely reply would be appreciated!!!
thanks
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by EngrBello(m): 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
cc:
EngrBello.

I have not been my self since u said that ur friend who works at ui admission office told u something about maths being made compulsory in ui.

I have always love law.
I missed out last year by only one mark.
this year now,I'm having hope to make it only for u to break that news.
I tried using my maths but 4 marks got reduced.
I could not even meet last year cutoff with that if I'm to use maths.

pls ask that ur friend well if maths was only made compulsory on ones olevel (thats one must at least credit ones maths in olevel)and not on those five subjects to upload during screening.

ask him if that would be of effect this year or next year.

I don't buy the idea of changing course like shirts but I'm really at fence here.

ur timely reply would be appreciated!!!
thanks

oui!...am sorry if i'd distress u with dat..
I hope its just a speculation/rumour. ...and it's not official.

just be hopeful on ur desire course...anything they do gonna favour us,by God's grace
Re: Nigerians Bombard Pia Mia’s Instagram Page After She Stole Phyno’s Song by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
EngrBello:

oui!...am sorry if i'd distress u with dat..
I hope its just a speculation/rumour. ...and it's not official.

just be hopeful on ur desire course...anything they do gonna favour us,by God's grace
Amen!!
let me be hopeful then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Celebrities React As Linda Ikeji Welcomes A Baby Boy In Atlanta / Throwback Photo Of Davido And His Friend As Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.