Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Failure At The Edge Of Breakthroughs. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Failure At The Edge Of Breakthroughs. (375 Views)

Next Level Breakthroughs. / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs / Failure At The Edge Of Breakthroughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure At The Edge Of Breakthroughs. by Revadebola: 1:06pm On May 29, 2017
FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGHS.
Some years ago, a businessman came to me for deliverance ministration. He narrated his story to me, that anytime he had a major business breakthrough ahead of him, he dreamt of a lady caressing him. When he wakes up from the dream, mysteriously the breakthrough eludes him. He said, he has had that repeated failure at the edge of his major breakthrough. While I was praying, the Lord spoke to me, that a reader of this update post is suffering from the experience of failure at the edge of breakthroughs. You have had a lot of set backs. You have lost a lot of profitable opportunities for major progress. You have suffered a lot of bad luck. You have prayed and fasted, but nothing has positively changed. THERE ARE REVELATIONAL PRAYER POINTS AND A DIFFERENT TYPE OF FASTING, THE LORD HAS INSTRUCTED ME TO GIVE TO YOU.
IF YOU COMPLY, YOU WILL BE DELIVERED AND BREAK FORTH .
FOR THE REVELATIONAL PRAYER POINTS AND TYPE OF FASTING, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page," Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Why YAHSHUA Was Only Sent To The House Of Israel, And Restricted His Disciples. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.