Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! (814 Views)

Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / Oau Predegre!!!!!!!!!!!! / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by abroadbaby(m): 2:18am On Jan 17, 2010
PREDEGREE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION RESULTS RELEASED

This is to Inform all applicants for the Predegree Programme (2009/2010 session) that the results of the Entrance Examination held on 9th January, 2010 has been released. Applicants are expected to supply their username and password to see their results. All LATE applicants (who registered on the examination day) must login with their Exam number as the USERNAME, and their Surname in upper Case as the PASSWORD.

Please click here to see your results »»

The cut-off points for each subjects-combination are stated below:

BiologyChemistryPhysics 51
CMP 46
GMP 44
EGM 57
MGE 52
EGL 60
GLR 65
Re: Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 17, 2010
Good job!
Re: Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by abroadbaby(m): 4:05am On Jan 17, 2010
i hope this info help you can request foir any information regarding Oau predegree FREEE

please i no dey collect money for Oau predegre . every help i will offer you go be freee completely.
Re: Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by abroadbaby(m): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2010
mail me on aoluwaseun24@yahoo.com
i am ready to provide any information you request for freeeeeeeeeeee

thanks great Nigerian and entire forumite
Re: Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by Idboyostic(m): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2010
@ abroadbaby,a fnd of mine scored 55% but d cut of mark 4 his combinatn(EGM) IS 57%. I just want 2 knw if there is any chance 4 him 2 stil gain admissn though on his result slip it was writn not admitd
Re: Hurray! Oau Predegre Result Is Out! Check The Latest News And Cut Marks Now! by feelinz: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] helo friends d result of oau is out and like it is ment 2 be not every body is defenatly goin 2 pas.should u are a victim al hope is not lost. esut pre-science form is stil avaliable,hury now and pick urs. No entrance examination. I can also quarante ur admision if u adhare 2 my instruction. If u ned any other info as regard 2 esut ps feel fre 2 cal me.07064212579.i dont mind 9t cals

(1) (Reply)

New Ultra Modern Library In Poly Unwana / Abu Zaria / When Will Neco, Mayjune 2011 Be Relased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.