Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye (566 Views)

Solid Star Poses With Dino Melaye / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye by denis2: 4:40pm On May 29, 2017
Tokunbo Idowu a.k.a Tboss,second runner up of the 2017 Big Brother Naija reality show, has opened up on her relationship with Senator Dino Melaye. People got talking when photo of Tboss and Dino Melaye surfaced online weeks back.

The picture was posted by Melaye himself with the caption: “With TBoss”.

Reacting to the mixed reactions generated by the picture , Tboss denied any romantic relationship with the senator. Speaking at Shirley’s Confectionery breakfast buffet in Abuja on Saturday, May 27, 2017, she said:” It was a book launch and the people I work with also work with him,” TBoss said.

Source: http://www.topgist.com.ng/2017-bb-naija-tboss-has-finally-opens-up-on-relationship-with-dino-melaye/
“So we got an invitation for the book launch, I was in Abuja and I went there with my company. End of story.

“Senator Dino Melaye is a bit funny (you know). Buts that’s all. End of story,” she added.

Re: Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 29, 2017
Her personal life
Re: Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye by smartty68(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2017
Simply because she stood with Dino for a snapshot now means they're dating

Bloggers won't ki mi
Re: Tboss Has Finally Opens Up On Relationship With Dino Melaye by carzola(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2017
I know he fuccked her..

Am proud of his balls.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Worlds Highest Paid Celebrities 2017 Top 100 – Forbes / Pedini Nigeria Unveils Peter - Psquare As The Face Of Pedini Kitchens / OMG! Pregnant Woman Shot Dead By Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.