Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria (946 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 4:46pm On May 29, 2017
igbos should think.....

biafra would be landlocked...its absolutly not clear if the delta would want to join biafra....dont take your igboid tribes in the delta as garantie that the delta will join biafra.....

dividing the delta to have access to the ocean will not work too...a lot of you are playing with that idea,but its better you forget it....

retaliation against the then biafrans is garanted...the rest of nigeria could deceide to drive all igbos away from nigeria,they may not do it openly,but they would do it.....alot of you could start from zero that worked very hard to achieve what they have today....
nigeria could change the naira again...it worked very well in the civil war..

nigeria will lobby against you internationaly to piss you off....

thinking that nigerians are afraid of the international community is foolishness.....better dont try it....

what you could have is more autonomy,but dividing nigera will not work without a war....

restructuring is a pipe dream too...their are too many that profit from nigeria the way it is now....your biggest challenge would be getting those wans to agree with you....

soooooo.......

oyo....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by Candyrain(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2017
Madness is of different type undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 4:56pm On May 29, 2017
Candyrain:
Madness is of different type undecided

just saying it the way i see it....

many of them would say why i think about biafra that much...but why shouldnt i worry??..wouldnt it be right at my backyard..

somalia is far away,south sudan is far away,,but biafra is right at our backyard....it should concern and bother every nigerian....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2017
You made sense just like Buhari is doing with the Nigerian economy...
"Wonderful" article

9 Likes

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by emi14: 5:11pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:
igbos should think.....

biafra would be landlocked...its absolutly not clear if the delta would want to join biafra....dont take your igboid tribes in the delta as garantie that the delta will join biafra.....

dividing the delta to have access to the ocean will not work too...a lot of you are playing with that idea,but its better you forget it....

retaliation against the then biafrans is garanted...the rest of nigeria could deceide to drive all igbos away from nigeria,they may not do it openly,but they would do it.....alot of you could start from zero that worked very hard to achieve what they have today....

thinking that nigerians are afraid of the international community is foolishness.....better dont try it....

what you could have is more autonomy,but dividing nigera will not work without a war....

restructuring is a pipe dream too...their are too many that profit from nigeria the way it is now....your biggest challenge would be getting those wans to agree with you....

soooooo.......

oyo....
This the must foolish and uncivilized comment since the genesis of the agitations going on. Is Biafra going to be the first and only land locked nation in the world?.Uganda is land locked with lake Victoria the only water in their disposal yet the are independent surviving nation. They need Biafra. Alone them to face the challenges.

2 Likes

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:13pm On May 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
You made sense just like Buhari is doing with the Nigerian economy...

"Wonderful" article

realy??... grin...thx.... grin..am not a good writer though.....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:15pm On May 29, 2017
emi14:

This the must foolish and uncivilized comment since the genesis of the agitations going on. Is Biafra going to be the first and only land locked nation in the world?.Uganda is land locked with lake Victoria the only water in their disposal yet the are independent surviving nation. They need Biafra. Alone them to face the challenges.

what you lack to see is,nigeria will make things very hard for you....and you know how crazy nigerians are....i wouldnt mess around in such a situation...
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by ekefre4(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2017
It's mostly Igbos that support Biafra. But we are better off as a restructured nation or better still we divide into 6 geopolitical zones for the sake of peace

1 Like

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by ESDKING: 5:27pm On May 29, 2017
Stylishly begging for unity with your boring epistle.

If I were afonja ( God forbids ), I would start agitating to have my own country rather than killing myself to unite with Igbos that hate me with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by TheKingdom: 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:
igbos should think.....

retaliation against the then biafrans is garantied...the rest of nigeria could deceide to drive all igbos away from nigeria,they may not do it openly,but they would do it.....alot of you could start from zero that worked very hard to achieve what they have today....

soooooo.......

oyo....

So Biafra is on your mind like this? Yet Nigeria still doesn't know where BABA is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:
Stylishly begging for unity with your boring epistle.

If I were afonja ( God forbids ), I would start agitating to have my own country rather than killing myself to unite with Igbos that hate me with passion.

just say you are not sure.......and let the matter rest....their is not much we can do about nigeria without getting to the top first.....

but the way up their is stormy...even when you reach their,their is not much that you can do...good example was jonathan...

look how much we trusted buhari,and he can not do much too....

you try to go the easy way and with gra gra you will become police and army matter be that.....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by deedeedee1: 5:44pm On May 29, 2017
Nigeria is a country but not a nation. Search for the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by emi14: 5:57pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

what you lack to see is,nigeria will make things very hard for you....and you know how crazy nigerians are....i wouldnt mess around in such a situation...

Why are you worried? Are you gonna be among them. Allow them to go and perish. Why are you feeling for them. South East is more productive and industrious more than some countries in the world. The journey won't be smooth- yes . Is life easy for Nigerians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 5:59pm On May 29, 2017
emi14:

Why are you worried? Are you gonna be among them. Allow them to go and perish. Why are you feeling for them. South East is more productive and industrious more than some countries in the world. The journey won't be smooth- yes . Is life easy for Nigerians?

when the east suffer it will not take long till the delta suffer too....we deltans are completly against the idea of biafra....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by ESDKING: 6:24pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

when the east suffer it will not take long till the delta suffer too....we deltans are completly against the idea of biafra....

You again claiming Delta, the other time u said you are proudly Yoruba in one thread like that boasting about how igbos are in Yoruba forum, now again you are saying that you are from Delta.

Liar Mohammed is a leaner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by emi14: 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

You need broader view of what is going on in Nigeria and why south east fighting against. Brother I live outside Africa . Majority of my friends are deltans and Yorubas. We deliberate on this agitations regularly. Nigerian leadership is zero. We all agree on that. The indisposition of Biafrans on Nigeria is as a results of tribal sentiments ,inequalities and injustices .
Some are born to rule. With equity and fairness I will prefer Nigeria. Goodluck Jonathan was voted out because of his tribe. Where do you compare Gej administration with what is obtainable today?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by enemybulldozer(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:
igbos should think.....

soooooo.......

oyo....
TRASH!!!
I stopped reading this junk immediately I saw "landlocked"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 7:06pm On May 29, 2017
ESDKING:

You again claiming Delta, the other time u said you are proudly Yoruba in one thread like that boasting about how igbos are in Yoruba forum, now again you are saying that you are from Delta.

Liar Mohammed is a leaner.

do you have some mental issues or what?...
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by ESDKING: 7:12pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

That should be directed to you since you have lost your sense of identification.

AFONJA CLAIMING DELTA.

GET OUT FROM HERE !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by ESDKING: 7:13pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

That should be directed to you since you have lost your sense of identification. Today Yoruba tomorrow Delta

AFONJA CLAIMING DELTA.

GET OUT FROM HERE !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by Amberon: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
He is from Delta and yes Biafra should go. If a people are not comfortable and want an exit, it is their fundamental right.
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by jude90(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2017
A very stupid write up by a foolish idiot, why border your self fool?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by Deyvid123(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:
igbos should think.....

soooooo.......

oyo....
what's this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by opichika(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2017
bantudra:

omo y u de drink parastamol for for anoda person's headech nah''?leave uss alone lets see weda its will be a way front or backward'''
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
opichika:
omo y u de drink parastamol for for anoda person's headech nah''?leave uss alone lets see weda its will be a way front or backward'''

better you are worried...the east of nigeria is not far away south sudan,liberia,libya,somalia.....

you will feel the heat too.....sooner or later....
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by bantudra: 8:16pm On May 29, 2017
Deyvid123:

what's this rubbish?

which rubbish??...am just saying you should think......if you dont like what i wrote then just turn around and leave the thread without commenting...
Re: A Nation In A Nation Will Not Work In Nigeria by Levinelsonbob(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2017
What is then your headache @OP? U and ur household will not be part of the landlocked Biafra. Why are you drinking paradox for other people's headache? Una no get shame at all?

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Must Beef Up Security Of Nnamdi Kanu In Public Appearances / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's Case Adjourned Indefinitely / See How This Man Bowed Down To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.