Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Secured Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secured Paypal Account (492 Views)

Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / Most Secured Paypal Account/offshore Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secured Paypal Account by josephsm823(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2017
are you in need of a PayPal account that can send and receive payments and can be operated on Nigeria ip, with no fear that your account may get blocked?
an account linked to your Nigeria bank account and operated on your Nigeria IP.

for those of you that are using (vcc) Virtual credit card to verify your account, I pity you guys cause PayPal will one day ask for your statement of account and if you can't provide it, then your PayPal account is gone.
I want you to note that for you to retained a vcc (virtual credit card) , you got to be renewing your card every year.

for more info call or whatsapp me; 07063319004

Re: Secured Paypal Account by uzohrome(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

"Kemen Fingers" Contemplated As A Massage Parlour Name / How To Expose Your Shop In Yaba To Buyers In New York. / Very Sound Howo Trucks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.