Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! (31309 Views)

Steal A Style From This Stylish Twins - Photos / The Nigerian Television Fashion Show 2015(ntfs)guys Come In And Steal A Style / Michael Jackson: A Style Retrospective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by koolchicco: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2010
We heard u the first time so stop spamming the whole thread! angry
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by spikedcylinder: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
If she gets banned now, she'll be crying all over the place. undecided
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
koolchicco:

We heard u the first time so stop spamming the whole thread! angry

It was a mistake, I can't modify the picture.
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2010
That chic wearing studded everything plus the S in studded! I love her shades though. I want it!
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
The only style i would steal is the preppy look of the first girl
me likey much. smiley
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2010
~Handbags~

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
~Summer~

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
[B]~Dresses~[/B]

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by spikedcylinder: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2010
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by madlady(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Gosh, I love this chick's style! She is the absolute queen on vintage!cheesy

[img]http://3.bp..com/_4bjQHrg8PCg/TBQyTUazncI/AAAAAAAABZg/A8ndp9dAArs/s640/xpres4.jpg[/img]

I LOVE her shoes in these shots, her bag looks cool also.

A big vintage look in my part of London.

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2010
Fashionable Swagger! I mean how many Nigerian men dress like this?

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2010
Seems everyone in Paris has a wicked sense of style! Lovely cheesy

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 12:54am On Jun 26, 2010
Those shoes are very HOT!

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by madlady(f): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2010
This guy looks super cool, but the cheesy spats.

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by topup: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2010
The key to looking great is GREAT HAIR (and skin)!! That's what all these fashionistas have in common.

For some reason I enjoyed the mens more than the womens. I love this topic it's fabulous and each of the examples here deserve ot be here!!

CultureCynic her style's great, as for me, I tried vintage, I dunno. . . undecided
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2010
This guy can HAVE ME ANYDAY! grin

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2010
~Is that a fact!

~I like the Harem pants,but me's not crazy about the ensemble. . dunno if its the  jacket or the tie. . .

~The brotha w/ the Sunglasses & Black Blazer is Sharp! He Cute too!
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 3:11am On Jul 10, 2010
~Simplicity Works!! :One of the season’s most popular trends are tights and the short jacket. Since it’s a popular look, the thing that will make it stand out are your heels and the accessories—choose wisely

~ Kiton Leather jacket that has a scarf built into it. Me likey!

~This one got me in stitches!

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2010
~Summer Dresses~

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 2:52am On Jul 12, 2010
LOL@ that chic with her studded shades. No shame in her swag! LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by madlady(f): 5:17am On Jul 13, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Simplicity Works!! :One of the season’s most popular trends are tights and the short jacket. Since it’s a popular look, the thing that will make it stand out are your heels and the accessorieschoose wisely

~ Kiton Leather jacket that has a scarf built into it. Me likey!

I really like this look, very clean lines, easy to wear also.

@mowhawkchic, what accessories? I'm trying to get Eki to add  more top quality bracelets to her designs, she's more into Necklaces. What do you think.
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2010
madlady:

@mowhawkchic, what accessories?

~Necklace,Earring,Bracelets,Rings etc. . .

madlady:

I'm trying to get Eki to add  more top quality bracelets to her designs, she's more into Necklaces. What do you think.

~I think there's a  market for it w/ the trends that are in now so yeah its worth a try! Is her website up &  running yet?
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by madlady(f): 6:30am On Jul 15, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Necklace,Earring,Bracelets,Rings etc. . .

~I think there's a market for it w/ the trends that are in now so yeah its worth a try! Is her website up & running yet?

Not yet, I tried to get someone from this forum to do it, but no luck, I will try to find someone else when I get some time.
Hopefully Eki will join NL and show her work.

So you think there maybe a market, I'm biased, being Jamaican bracelets are more owe thing, maybe undecided.

@mohawkchic thanks for your help. smiley
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2010
~No Woories. . .

~Good luck helping her sort it out. . looking forward to see her work!

~I going to go out on a limb & say there's bound to be a market for it. .She cud always do samples & see how well they sell or maybe give a "Custom-made" option. . .that will be something to mull over. . .

~Realistically,one only have to go to the Accessories section in any high street store to see the range of bracelets available! Only downside for me is Almost Everyone's got the exact same thing! The variations if any are little among each High street's brand. . .

~I'd like to think even tho the demand is there,i'm sure like me,there are people who want exclusive bracelets & not the usual "Same Same" available out there! SoOo she might need that extra "Omph" to generate a customer base but I'm sure her work will speak for itself . . .
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by madlady(f): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2010
mohawkchic:

~No Woories. . .

~Good luck helping her sort it out. . looking forward to see her work!

~I going to go out on a limb & say there's bound to be a market for it. .She cud always do samples & see how well they sell or maybe give a "Custom-made" option. . .that will be something to mull over. . .

~Realistically,one only have to go to the Accessories section in any high street store to see the range of bracelets available! Only downside for me is Almost Everyone's got the exact same thing! The variations if any are little among each High street's brand. . .

~I'd like to think even tho the demand is there,i'm sure like me,there are people who want exclusive bracelets & not the usual "Same Same" available out there! SoOo she might need that extra "Omph" to generate a customer base but I'm sure her work will speak for itself . . .

@mowhawkchic, your advice will be very helpful to Eki, I am not online much now so I do hope she joins this forum so that she can talk further with you.

I agree with all you say, that's why I normaL buy my bracelets from the ysl they seem to have that little extra or less that attracts me, but I would much rather buy from a non name brand or directly from an artist like EKI.

@mowhawkchic I will email this thread to Eki, a BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
~No woories. . .My Pleasure. . keep me updated!
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
I like grin

Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2010
~I wud have loved a proper peek at the chic w/ the Hawk hairstyle shoes. . .

~I love seeing turned up pants/skinny's on blokes. . .
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I wud have loved a proper peek at the chic w/ the Hawk hairstyle shoes. . .

~I love seeing turned up pants/skinny's on blokes. . .

You can view their awesomeness here. I think they work for a fashion house in Paris. Won't that be awesome to have a job like that?
Rubbing elbows with stars and likes grin
http://www.parismostwanted.com/
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chamotex(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by chika98: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^ What is wrong?
Re: ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! by mohawkchic(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2010
chika98:

You can view their awesomeness here. I think they work for a fashion house in Paris. Won't that be awesome to have a job like that?
Rubbing elbows with stars and likes grin
http://www.parismostwanted.com/

~In the words of the French, "Oh La La" There's just something really awesome about the dress sense in Paris!

~The wedge the chic w/ the hawk got on the webpage is wedgetastic!! Love the colour combo. . .

~I got to eagle-eye the wedge she's got on the pic you posted. . .
[img]http://3.bp..com/_nYKeYKtqMyc/TE9P1i0HCGI/AAAAAAAAB-M/vk3m04KWv8E/s800/IMG_5256.JPG[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / 6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.