Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome (1254 Views)

Possible Reasons IPOB Was Proscribed / Saraki Misfired: The Proscription Of IPOB Was Not Against The Law - CACAWA2 / IPOB Was Live In Oron Akwa Ibom State Today (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by hornyofife: 6:50pm On May 29, 2017
In korea it was a thanks giving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ-DQkwwW7s

In Russia, they where caught entertaining their admirers as they watched with excitement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4Zl-5fdQ0

In Rome, the campaign continues, Biafra, Freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEUfJGVe10

3 Likes

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by Youngadvocate(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2017
Aren't these whites? Are they Biafrans too or sympathizers of the course?

2 Likes

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by Bibors(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
Determination births freedom.
Chinua Achebe- Please permit me to say" There remains a Country"

6 Likes

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by CIOSYLVA(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2017
I don't know how this Biafra would be when it finally comes
But am sure it will be far better than Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by HisSexcellency(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
Will be back to comment, busy at the lab cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by mexxmoney: 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
Sorry for those saying Biafra is dead. Biafra is not just a land mass with a well defined territory, It is also a people and unless everyone of us is exterminated, Biafra can not die. Land of the rising sun, I hail thee!!!!

5 Likes

Re: SEE What IPOB Was Caught Doing In South Korea, Russia And Rome by dkronicle(m): 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
omo dis Biafra thing done enter another level... nigeria i will soon leave o

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Southerners Living In The North (by A Kenyan) / Sanusi Brilliant On Biafra - Was There An Emir Wiser Than Sanusi?? / Picture Of Sherriff Leaving The Supreme Court Premises After The Ruling (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.