Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Please Help Me Solve This Math - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me Solve This Math (1008 Views)

Can You Solve This Math Question? / Many Are Married But Only A Few Can Understand This Math Is A Language(mr Shape) / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve This Math by jejemanito: 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
OK this is embarrassing... or maybe not, I don't know.

My neighbour's son in Primary 6 just gave me his "Quantitative Reasoning" homework to help him solve and all I have achieved for the past 30 minutes is a daunting starring contest between me and this Lantern publication

As in I no fit solve sh*t

Uncle Temisan warned me of this kinda scenario back then in school but I no gree listen

Now see my life

I'm about to be served a cold dish of embarrassment and I can even hear the suppressed chortles of my village witches lurking behind their voice box, waiting to break free.

Nairalanders please help, help me solve this thing and help me shame those broom weaving demons

Help me cry

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by izzou(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
This shiit is hard bro

cc: Akinphysicist
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by livinus009(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2017
This is Wickedness!!! angry Useless Textbook!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by jejemanito: 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
izzou:
This shiit is hard bro

cc: Akinphysicist
Abi o

The thing just weak me

Abeg help me Cc more gurulanders

I can't bear the shame
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by jejemanito: 7:30pm On May 29, 2017

Lalasticlala show me love for once. An old man is about to be disgraced by kindergarten math

EPP me push this thing. Mynd44, you fit join hand
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by ipobarecriminals: 8:10pm On May 29, 2017
use egbe, and disappear. whosai,! nah so person dey run comot from maths/french class cos of cane.see life now
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by MayorRazor: 8:11pm On May 29, 2017
Very Easy bro, For Example 1, 3 raise to the power 2 = 9 plus the one on top = 10. (3²=9+1=10)
Second Example (2⁴=16+3=19)
Third Example (7 raise to the power Zero= 1(Anything raise to the power Zero is one, law of indices) 1+7= 8.
Note: The first number is raised to the second number by the right and added to the number on top to get the middle number

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by jejemanito: 9:02pm On May 29, 2017
MayorRazor, thou has done me a great service, a man is now in your debt

Danke!
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by MayorRazor: 9:30pm On May 29, 2017
jejemanito:
MayorRazor, thou has done me a great service, a man is now in your debt

Danke!

Bienvenue mon ami

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by jomoh: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
MayorRazor:
Very Easy bro, For Example 1, 3 raise to the power 2 = 9 plus the one on top = 10. (3²=9+1=10)
Second Example (2⁴=16+3=19)
Third Example (7 raise to the power Zero= 1(Anything raise to the power Zero is one, law of indices) 1+7= 8.
Note: The first number is raised to the second number by the right and added to the number on top to get the middle number

Whoever wrote this in the book of a primary school pupil needs to be shot in the head.

Indices for a primary school pupil? This is wickedness in low places.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by Prince16: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
jomoh:

Whoever wrote this in the book of a primary school pupil needs to be shot in the head.

Indices for a primary school pupil? This is wickedness in low places.
My thot ezailly
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Math by jomoh: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Prince16:

My thot ezailly

Nobody is vetting these books at all. These people just write nonsense for the kids to start consuming.

The embarrassing thing is that you will hardly find someone that will even think in the line of indices for a primary school pupil. So the person becomes mentally stuck like the OP did and people won't understand until a saviour comes along. They will believe the person doesn't know the work of a primary school pupil.

(1) (Reply)

. / Waec Grading System For School's In West Africa / Yabatech Post Ume/news Updates 2018/19 Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.