Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Free Food For All - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Food For All (571 Views)

Free Food Investment Program / AWOOF!!! Food For All Nation (partnering Access Bank) / Free Food For You And Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Food For All by Itunup(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2017
Happy world meal gate is not a ponzi programme but a Multi level marketing that is interested in eradicating hunger in the land. I joined just less than three weeks with #6500 and I can tell it to the world that it is real and more real. If you are interested in joining the moving train, you can chat me or call me on this number 08034346277. It is really a deal. Come experience d real change
Re: Free Food For All by Itunup(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2017
It's about eradicating hunger in Africa esp Nigeria. Happy World meal Gate in partnership with Dangote, PZ & Nestle put together this scheme and this is how it works.
Pls patiently go thru..
How it works
*SUMMARY

*HOW IT WORKS
At the point of registering with #6,510, your page will be created. And you'll be given *1packet of Milk* and *Maggi* or *milk and tin Tomatoes*as ur welcome package.

*6stages make up mealgate matrix. If u want to know more, WhatsApp me on the number aforementioned.
Re: Free Food For All by govaz(m): 3:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Itunup:
Happy world meal gate is not a ponzi programme but a Multi level marketing that is interested in eradicating hunger in the land. I joined just less than three weeks with #6500 and I can tell it to the world that it is real and more real. If you are interested in joining the moving train, you can chat me or call me on this number 08034346277. It is really a deal. Come experience d real change
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

He Refused To Pay Me My Money. Please Advise Me. / Please Guys This Is The Next Big Thing If U Av Lost Fortunes To Ponzi Scheme / Fast Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.